Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    the swelling and pain in my knee from 1 to 10 are both under a 1.
    1 out of 10? I haven't felt that good in years.

It's official. You are a pussy. If you ski on that boo boo or yours, yer gonna die.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    1 out of 10? I haven't felt that good in years.

It's official. You are a pussy. If you ski on that boo boo or yours, yer gonna die.
    Thing is a week ago the knee was a balloon and it hurt a bit more.

This is the whole point of this thread, trying to determine if I just temporarily pissed off my knee or if it's more than that.

By the way, it feels fine this morning. If the forecast showed 3 storms moving through the Tetons next week I'd be buying a plane ticket tonight for Friday.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Whatever you do op, do go to see a doctor.

You douche bags might be gleeful to know that my knee felt great yesterday so I tried the first day at work today without the knee brace I've been wearing for 2 weeks and it is hurting again. I'm probably done for the year. You dicks happy?

Go tell facebook
    We don’t care

You guys are professional man children. Thank God an adult ski forum has been created since epicski folded.

And yet, here you are...

Quote Originally Posted by ma4149 View Post
    You douche bags might be gleeful to know that my knee felt great yesterday so I tried the first day at work today without the knee brace I've been wearing for 2 weeks and it is hurting again. I'm probably done for the year. You dicks happy?
    Have you ever used your body before?

You guys are professional man children. Thank God an adult ski forum has been created since epicski folded.
    Hey cunt. I attempted to offer u legitimate advise , using evidence based provocative testing. You refused to respond... what's your malfunction?
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

self assessing a knee injury, in the hopes that season isn't finished

Sounds like a meniscus...get it checked out.

Oh yeah I said that earlier.

Want me to say it again?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

I’m so fucking pissed. You assholes wouldn’t understand. I TOLERATE living in this boring fucking area where anything mountain / wilderness related is over 4 hours away, because in this piece of shit sink or swim country you don’t walk away from a job as stable as the one I have at my age...and so these timeframes I have to go skiing out west or backpack out in Banff mean everything to me, help me keep my sanity until I can retire and live out west with easier access to these things. So for my fucking knee to be acting up right now is a real downer. And it will probably be better next month during the rain mud season when I just stay inside. Fuck you assholes for not being serious people I can talk to in a friendly manner about this.

Since this thread is worthless...

Anybody got any idea as to what’s wrong with my shoulder? It hurts

So let me get this straight, the OP is blaming the internet for his knee hurting ... somebody needs to get back on the meds.

(This guy reminds me of the dodge stratus will ferrell skit on SNL - https://youtu.be/ANE8j5ay_UU)
    The K-12 dude. You make a gnarly run like that and girls will get sterile just looking at you - Charles De Mar

I’m so fucking pissed. Fuck you asshole for not being serious

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

I’m so fucking pissed. You assholes wouldn’t understand. I TOLERATE living in this boring fucking area where anything mountain / wilderness related is over 4 hours away, because in this piece of shit sink or swim country you don’t walk away from a job as stable as the one I have at my age...and so these timeframes I have to go skiing out west or backpack out in Banff mean everything to me, help me keep my sanity until I can retire and live out west with easier access to these things. So for my fucking knee to be acting up right now is a real downer. And it will probably be better next month during the rain mud season when I just stay inside. Fuck you assholes for not being serious people I can talk to in a friendly manner about this.
    We are not your friends. We are not your family. We are strangers on the internet. If you are so unhappy with your life that you cannot deal with a knee injury that keeps you from skiing then you need a lot more advice than the internet can give you.

You need a life coach.

Better yet--see an ortho doc. They may just be able to help you in a way that saves your season.
    Last edited by old goat; 03-05-2018 at 09:53 AM.

Walk it off you pussy!
    watch out for snakes

self assessing a knee injury, in the hopes that season isn't finished

Sounds like a meniscus...get it checked out.

Last edited by Kinnikinnick; 03-05-2018 at 01:21 PM.

fwiw, my season was toast the 2nd week of January (I also live in NYC)

not only am i bummed I'll be missing out on my favorite months of March/April...I have a Mountain Collective Pass that might as well be going in the garbage that I didn't use once

double bummer that I even bought new boots, bindings, board just for that trip

why didn't you just go upstate this past weekend, they got dumped with 2' powder

Dear OP:

You'll find more acurate and caring medical advice on AlpineZone.com. They will also better comprehend the difficulties of enjoing outdoor activities while living near a major city.

Quote Originally Posted by This End Up View Post
    Dear OP:

You'll find more acurate and caring medical advice on AlpineZone.com. They will also better comprehend the difficulties of enjoing outdoor activities while living near a major city.
    I'm finding pugski way more substantial, with a way higher civilized person to asshole ratio than here.

Quote Originally Posted by bknyc View Post
    fwiw, my season was toast the 2nd week of January (I also live in NYC)

not only am i bummed I'll be missing out on my favorite months of March/April...I have a Mountain Collective Pass that might as well be going in the garbage that I didn't use once

double bummer that I even bought new boots, bindings, board just for that trip

why didn't you just go upstate this past weekend, they got dumped with 2' powder
    Sorry to hear that. I used one day on my MC pass so far.

Went to doctor, nearly certain it's just an aggravation of my meniscus injury from 2 years ago. I'm icing it up and gonna put it to the test at Gore or Mount Snow on Saturday. If it holds up I'm gonna go out west as soon as there is a forecast for at least 2 storms somewhere out west and ski every other day, perhaps more if it's holding up well.

I'm finding pugski way more substantial, with a way higher civilized person to asshole ratio than here.
    You still refuse to acknowledge me, why is that?

Why did you choose to not respond to the provocative testing? That testing would have likely diagnosed your injury. and legitimate medical advice could have followed..why do you continue to ignore it and lament about how no one wanted to help you..despite evidence to the contrary.

Is pugski cool with people who start threads just to bait people? sounds like a sweet place.... Bunch of D-bags baiting people and not actually taking any advice when its offered... who the fuck would post there.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

Went to doctor, nearly certain it's just an aggravation of my meniscus injury from 2 years ago.
    Winner, winner chicken dinner!!!

Although you use the word “just” and it might not b a small thing.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Winner, winner chicken dinner!!!

Although you use the word “just” and it might not b a small thing.

Good luck

Nurse practitioner said to give it 2 weeks and if it doesn't improve by then to consider getting another MRI done.