Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Biking in south of france a Dutch biker came over to my camp site and said " I see your canadian flags and I want to ask about riding along the coast from vancover to alaska ? To which i pointed out there is no road along the coast there is only a couple of interiour hways and you could ride for days without hitting a town cuz there is nothing and nobody

oh!? maybe I should ride south then

my buddy has been putting up FB picts of Argentina and that looks seriuosly in the middle of nowhere
    Why didn't you just tell him to get a training stand for his bike and place it on the prow of the Inside Passage ferry?

he could paddle it, 10 yrs ago ski bud paddled from chicken creek to glacier bay in a double, i did the smithers to rupert section with him where his GF took over and road the bus home

there is so much nothing up here we are losing greyhound bus service
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I heard that the dirty dog was cutting the northern runs. Will the Prov and regional govt be able to take up the slack? Hard to determine if the solution was taxpayer subsidized shitty public trans service, or taxpayer funded shitty trans service...
    Not that it is in any way a substitute, but does CN still have passenger service up there? Or has the train station converted completely to art gallery?

http://www.ckpgtoday.ca/article/5185...ss-northern-bc

its hard to say what the gov is gona do they recently funded bus service to the res on the highway of tears I wonder if they should just subsidize GH ?

CN still has a passenger train,

in addition to art there is a pretty good Mexican restaurant in the train station, back in the day every train station had a restaurant and they were all called "the beanery "
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know