Fischer Ranger 115

Has anyone spent any significant time on the Fischer Ranger 115 XTI, preferably the 196 cm ski? I'm loving the 202 cm Ranger 108, but wish it came in a 192-196 length.

Can anyone compare it to the 202 cm Ranger 108, Praxis Protest, OG Spur, Gunsmoke or Shiro? That's a wide range but I'm looking for a pow hiking ski that won't kill me on crap snow down low coming home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using TGR Forums mobile app

Buler

I know this isn't a "TGR Ski" but someone's got to have a run or two on it

Reviving this thread only to say that I have also found very little information regarding this ski. I've looked at the review from Blister, but don't quite give it face value due to how they've reviewed skis like that M-Free 108, and the fact that the initial review doesn't appear to have much follow-up.

I've taken it upon myself to pull the trigger on this ski. I expect it to perform on the level of the Gunsmoke. In response to Skibrd, I have experience on the OG spur, I own the Gunsmoke (still) and own the 203 Shiro now. Should be an interesting season with this ski - it meets very similar criteria that fanboys of the Gunsmoke have learned to love, if not in a bigger size =D.

I'm excited.

Well I did get on the 196. You’ll have to let me know what you think. But I didn’t buy a pair after a friend let me borrow his for an afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums