Tahoe Touring Partners

Hey All, Recently posted in our local Tahoe thread but thought I would try here too.

I am looking for touring partners in the Tahoe area. Preferably someone who has some sort of formal training. I am on the north side of the lake but would be down for anywhere.

PM me or post if your interested in going out.

Do you know anyone here who can vouch for you?

What do you like to ski? How much vert do you put in? Dawn patrol? Do you have formal training?

I need to get a new set of boots first, than I’d be down.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by sruffian View Post
    Do you know anyone here who can vouch for you?

What do you like to ski? How much vert do you put in? Dawn patrol? Do you have formal training?
    And are your boots red?

I sent a pm back - I'm up for it, but am out of town for a couple weekends. Maybe mid March will bring better snow conditions too.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
    I need to get a new set of boots first, than I’d be down.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Red ones.

Pay no attention to the fact that mine are not.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

This is the first time actually posting stuff on TGR. I have been a lurker for 4+ years.

I recently got my avy 1 cert and have been on more mellow tours prior to that (<30%). Basically looking for a reliable partner to explore the area and continue to learn with.

I enjoy skiing trees and most types of terrain, not into huge cliff drops. Would be skiing mostly on weekends and want to get out at least once a week.

If you are serious about getting out PM me, I live by railey's off mt.rose highway.

Just hang around the Tahoe thread... when the conditions line up, it'll happen.

Definitely hang around in Tahoe thread. I would be willing to go but this season is going to be tough. You pretty much have to go high for the snow unless you are willing to hike.