Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Maybe just have some officers that aren't afraid to fight back. What a bitch.
    He was probably a tough guy on the internet though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Here's the problem. Did you watch my video? At least she stalled him long enough for someone to get there to pull the trigger.

Reward for many years of service is to get put into a courtroom as a bailiff or to a school. Most of the guys there are riding to retirement time.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

the real answer is robotic drone dogs with laser sighted automatic weaponry patrolling the halls.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    the real answer is robotic drone dogs with laser sighted automatic weaponry patrolling the halls.

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    my posts no doubt

this thread is about society and how it will be destroyed by fascists
    This is astute. This thread may in fact be an example of how society is being destroyed by fascists. Well done.

Name:  IMG_2149.JPG
Views: 295
Size:  352.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Do you even lift bro?
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Do you even lift bro?
    Thanks for making my point.

or sharks with frickin' lasers
    "Judge me by the enemies I have made." -FDR

The kid on cnn right now is 100% on point.

Quote Originally Posted by that dude who did that thing View Post
    Think about it, sharks cant really walk or run like a dog but whatever. Clearly more people with guns isn't the answer because people are emotional and have to decide whether to shoot or not. Robotic drone dogs don't give a fuck- they'll shoot regardless. Politicians get to beef up their defense budget even further and someone in the military industrial complex gets to make bank creating technology that takes the humans (and jobs) out of the equation all the while advancing a fascist police state.

The push to arm teachers is part of a bigger strategy of the NRA and NRA donor class/bought-off political class to normalize millions of people carrying weapons as a routine part of American life. It's fucking nuts, but it's be great for business of the NRA donor class. It's fucking amazing how successful the NRA and NRA allies have been in making gun nutism a populist movement.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Someone should have told him there was a Ferrari in danger.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

They've got to do something. The number of households with guns has dropped 30% since the 70s.

Employing actual cops and not some 60 year old waiting on retirement, might be a better plan.

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Someone should have told him there was a Ferrari in danger.
    Was that funny in your head?
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Quote Originally Posted by that dude who did that thing View Post
    lol
    Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 02-25-2018 at 05:39 PM.

There is only 1 mass shooting a day and not all of those are schools so the odds are actualy pretty low

how sharp is any armed teacher or cop gona be ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Good god people. If a survey of NY cops (trained w hand guns in emergency situations) had an average accuracy of 18%....what Mrs Smith in home Room A going to hit.

NRA funding is from gun lobby and manufacturing. No one sees the conflict. And I’m not anti gun. Fuck!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Employing actual cops...
    requires a shit load of money with the burden primarily on local municipalities. Since taxation is evil, who pays this bill?

They've got to do something. The number of households with guns has dropped 30% since the 70s.
    I heard this morning that gun sales were way down in 2017. Most likely due to gun nuts not feeling the need to hoard more guns after the election of Trump. Gun manufacturers need to start generating more sales somehow.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Yo' so dumb, you don't know when yer being dumb. Keep entertaining me.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

requires a shit load of money with the burden primarily on local municipalities. Since taxation is evil, who pays this bill?
    Real time monitoring from local police stations coupled with regular patrols of schools and a competent officer on staff. The guy who ran and hid wasn't doing it for free.

The resource officer we had was on the SWAT team so I doubt all of them are as pathetic as the one in Florida.

Really EVERYTHING went wrong here. Multiple red flags. Resource officer ran an hid. Crazy 18 year old allowed to buy a AR15. FBI missing the boat. etc.etc.etc.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Yo' so dumb, you don't know when yer being dumb. Keep entertaining me.

Why do you keep making yourself look like a fucking idiot. Just stop posting.

Or go challenge strangers online to fights or whatever your old ass does.

Quote Originally Posted by TruckeeLocal View Post
    Yeh! Let's hire $100k/year LEOs and see how many $50K/year teachers we need to let go. Math isn't in my quiver.
    Median salary for LEO in FL is 54,000.00. Apparently facts aren't in your quiver either. https://www1.salary.com/FL/Police-Officer-salary.html

That is one awesome looking dude. Men want to be him, women want to be with him.
    "Judge me by the enemies I have made." -FDR

pretty nice head
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by TruckeeLocal View Post
    The guy "who ran and hid" ran to the building in uniform with a hand gun. There were an estimated 100 shots fired, a fire alarm going off, kids running every which way. In the movies he would have gone in and taking down the target (a teenager in a school of 3500 teenagers). But he was out gunned and was probably making the sensible decision that he needed backup. But again ... in the movies.
    I guess that's why he resigned. They wont even release the video of him.

Way to defend a fucking coward though. https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/22/us/fl...ing/index.html

The armed school resource deputy at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, waited outside the school building as the shooting unfolded last week, officials said.Scot Peterson never went in after taking a position on the west side of the building, Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said at a Thursday afternoon news conference.
    Peterson resigned after he was suspended without pay by Israel pending an internal investigation into his actions during the shooting that left 17 people dead, Israel said. Peterson was eligible for retirement.