Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengatestinx View Post
    Fear everywhere! When's the last time there was a fire in a school? Can't find one eh? Then why have fire drills, spend on fire extinguishers, hoses, etc. what a waste for an event that never happens. Buy more books.

Have a spare tire? Water, shovel, food, blanket in the car? Car insurance? Renters insurance?
    Just came to be the 100th person to remind you that you are in fact an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    My reading indicates that most of these indiscriminate mass shooters suicide at the first armed resistance and it doesn't matter whether it is determined or effective. Or nobody confronts them, they run out of bullets or targets or just on a whim kill themselves. Thus giving resistance earlier is probably beneficial.

The Vegas shooter is a good example. He had a huge arsenal outgunning the security guard with a pistol who shot through the wall at him. Security guy was shot in the leg. Vegas shooter was unhurt, but suicided in response to inferior resistance.
    That is if you believe the story put out about the Vegas shooting. No motive, body creamated before the final autopsy report, shot reports as if from full auto large caliber belt fed rifles, Saudi prince in upper 4 floors of the hotel, assassination attempt reported, CIA involved but not reported of course. No photos of brass in the rooms so likelihood of the alleged .223 rifle being used is likely false. But that's another thread. Apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    You do not "remember correctly." At least since the 1970s you have not been able to carry firearms, privately owned or government, on military installations unless directly supervising security or law enforcement activities, for training, or when facing a direct military threat i.e. a war zone.

In 1992, when Bush was president, the Department of Defense issued a directive related to firearms for military personnel. That directive replaced an earlier one from 1986.

The 1992 directive, signed by then-Deputy Secretary of Defense Donald Atwood, didn’t outright ban military personnel from carrying weapons. Instead, it said that only certain employees could carry weapons, including those who worked in law enforcement, security and prisons. The directive also did not apply in certain situations, such as in war zones. Those who have opposed this policy have sometimes referred to it as a Clinton-era policy because the Army did release a regulation that implemented the Defense Department directive in March 1993, two months after Clinton took office.

Steven Bucci, a military expert for the Heritage Foundation and former Army colonel, said the policy about firearms existed for decades before Clinton, or Bush for that matter.

"As far back as when I joined the military in 1973, and probably further back, you have never been able to carry firearms, privately owned or government, on military installations. You always had to register it with the MP's and keep them locked in the arms rooms," he said, referring to military police.

Bucci has disputed previous claims that President Clinton "disarmed" the military.

"No one ‘disarmed’ the military -- the military itself prefers to manage good order and discipline by not having everyone armed,"

Source
    Worked out well for the dead at Ft Hood. Whatevs. Close enough.

That is if you believe the story put out about the Vegas shooting. No motive, body creamated before the final autopsy report, shot reports as if from full auto large caliber belt fed rifles, Saudi prince in upper 4 floors of the hotel, assassination attempt reported, CIA involved but not reported of course. No photos of brass in the rooms so likelihood of the alleged .223 rifle being used is likely false. But that's another thread. Apologies.
    You don’t have this intelligence. Where are the documents?

Nice paragraph tho
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

will armed teachers destroy the us educational system

Most ridiculous rule put in place during the Clinton administration if I remember correctly. .
    You do not remember correctly. I served from the mid-70's until the mid-80's and those same rules were in effect.

Gerald Ford was POTUS when I raised my hand and enlisted. Maybe you should blame Republicans.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    You don’t have this intelligence. Where are the documents?

Nice paragraph tho
    Interesting read. Makes sense as well.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-l...ould-there-be/

^^^ linky no workee ^^^
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Jesus fucking christ dude. Here's a small excerpt...

"October 1, 2017. The top floors of Mandalay Bay isn’t Mandalay Bay, but is Four Seasons, owned by billionaire Talal. Who was occupying that whole floor that night? I can’t remember where, but I heard that the whole floor was reserved for that week. Now, no one would do that unless they were Saudi royalty. We don’t know for sure, but my guess is Crown Prince Mohammad."

Can you tell us anything that may be wrong with that?

Lol. My guess is the crown prince himself is there

Thanks for pasting that fun little blog post
    Zone Controller

So trump actually laid out his adept plan of having adept gun users conceal weapons in school. The solution to the school shooter is a hallway gun fight. That’s what trump said!
    Zone Controller

He said adept like 5 times
    Zone Controller

You really need medication. Or, at least psychiatric help.

Worked out well for the dead at Ft Hood. Whatevs. Close enough.
    The military's aim is to minimize casualties knowing that there WILL be casualties. It was a numbers decision. You spew it all, don't you
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

We ban assault weapons 5 yrs from now and we might cut mass shooting fatalities in half.

What about the other half?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    I used to build race guns and shoot competitively.

Assuming someone can't use a weapon is pretty fucking dangerous.

People like you, who have no clue, will continue to think a gun is some sort of complicated tool that only police can use.

Just sit and wait for gun legislation. That's the same as doing nothing btw.

You are such a tard. Oooooh...assuming someone can't use a weapon is soo dangerous. Bwhahaha! Look at me shoot at a target!! Wow! So impressive.

Go join the army and have someone shoot back at you and we'll see how great of a shot you really are.

And btw, I've shot plenty of guns you idiot. But unlike you I don't need them to feel all tough and shit.

And of course there are teachers out there that have guns and can shoot...paper fucking targets that don't shoot back.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    And I'm sure there's zero chance a teacher will ever go ballistic and shoot up other faculty and/or students.
    That will be the "what were we thinking?" moment, as per usual.

Sent from my XP7700 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Bdog325 View Post
    I'm still in hs, and everyone that I know who was home schooled all before hs or even just middle school, was generally socially awkward. Some of them are still on the weird side but some have snapped out of it and are a bit more normal. Not saying either is better

Make money. Buy toys.
    Ah, youth. Everything in black and white. It gets weirder, and more complicated. You'll see. Now, get off my lawn!

Sent from my XP7700 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    We ban assault weapons 5 yrs from now and we might cut mass shooting fatalities in half.

What about the other half?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I'm pretty sure if we were able to cut car accident fatalities in half by banning a certain type of car... hopefully one Bobby shitstain sells, we would do it in a heart beat..

Even if people liked that car.. half mass shooting fatalities not happening are worth losing your damn gun/toys.

What the gun rights people are not admitting is the wound that a mass shooting leaves on a community.

When someone dies in an accident it's tragic, but the malice and hate involved in mass murder?

The fear, because when is this going to happen in your community, to your kids...

It's a completely different beast. So yeah. Ban assault rifles. Then keep working the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    I'm pretty sure if we were able to cut car accident fatalities in half by banning a certain type of car... hopefully one Bobby shitstain sells, we would do it in a heart beat..

Even if people liked that car.. half mass shooting fatalities not happening are worth losing your damn gun/toys.

What the gun rights people are not admitting is the wound that a mass shooting leaves on a community.

When someone dies in an accident it's tragic, but the malice and hate involved in mass murder?

The fear, because when is this going to happen in your community, to your kids...

It's a completely different beast. So yeah. Ban assault rifles. Then keep working the problem.
    they actually did this, banned chinese cars because they too dangerous
    Zone Controller

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    they actually did this, banned chinese cars because they too dangerous
    If I was king of the world, cars would be way lighter and way more dangerous and we'd just drive a lot slower.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    I've entered schools multiple times when they've been locked...because you know people walk out and hold the door open...which they shouldn't, but it happens. A well thought out plan by a psycho should not be underestimated.
    So you are saying some kid held the door open for the expelled kid with a AR15? That's how he got in?

That's your argument for not locking doors at schools? You are some kind of intelligent huh?

Police will save me. Locked doors dont work. Someone might shoot back, so don't have a gun. Brilliant stuff man.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

So you are saying some kid held the door open for the expelled kid with a AR15? That's how he got in?

That's your argument for not locking doors at schools? You are some kind of intelligent huh?

Police will save me. Locked doors dont work. Someone might shoot back, so don't have a gun. Brilliant stuff man.
    You said someone in your family was victim to a home invasion, right? Any locks on those doors?

if you play with guns you will get shot

id rather not be shot
    Zone Controller

Honestly, B, we can secure the schools right? But what's your thought about how some gunman would just refocus his target on wherever else people get together...and there are a ton of those situations.

Not to be perverse about it, but couldn't a guy just wait for the JH tram at the top of the hill? The number of unsecured groups of people is nearly limitless...like any full school bus anywhere... and the prospect of securing them at all times is pretty absurd....

so aren't you just kind of squeezing the tube of toothpaste so the threat still exists but moves elsewhere? Like, the people are still under general threat, but not at the specific school that's now being locked and guarded?

What are your thoughts on this? BTW, I solemnly swear I'm not arguing just to argue or trolling for lulz, genuine curiosity.