Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    How did you get so good a giving blow jobs? DD seems to think you are pretty good at it.

Sucking politician dick trying to get elected? Maybe you aren't so talented and DD just doesn't know any better.

Im also the best grower on TGR. You can go to the weed thread and find that out.

Instead of coming up with weak, old man insults. How about coming up with an argument that proves me wrong?

I think a lot of members here like to make up versions of my life, to feel better about their own existence.

Actually people like to shoot them and hunt animals with them. I don't, but who am I to tell another sentient being what to do?

A lot of you think you have the authority to do that, and you simply don't.
    You are clearly the most insecure person here.

Probably has something to do with the fact that your brother has always been more loved by your parents and that when you're out with the wife you realize how you're more attracted to real blondes.

will armed teachers destroy the us educational system

Anyone ever heard of Amy Bishop?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Univ...ville_shooting

She was a public school teacher in my hometown before she committed these acts. Taught a few of my friends, I may have had her as a sub, can’t recall.

..... and Grinch is right. None of the NRA talking point repeaters have an argument to prove him wrong, just further obfuscation and whataboutisms.
    Last edited by Self Jupiter; 02-23-2018 at 06:04 PM.

Really EVERYTHING went wrong here. Multiple red flags. Resource officer ran an hid. Crazy 18 year old allowed to buy a AR15. FBI missing the boat. etc.etc.etc.
    The laws are written so anyone can basically go buy a weapon. no waiting period. no mental health check. no insurance requirement. Many things have to go RIGHT to stop these lunatics.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    Anyone ever heard of Amy Bishop?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Univ...ville_shooting

She was a public school teacher in my hometown before she committed these acts. Taught a few of my friends, I may have had her as a sub, can’t recall.

..... and Grinch is right. None of the NRA talking point repeaters have an argument to prove him wrong, just further obfuscation and whataboutisms.
    I forgot I'd read about her: http://www.wired.com/magazine/2011/02/ff_bishop/all/1

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    The laws are written so anyone can basically go buy a weapon. no waiting period. no mental health check. no insurance requirement. Many things have to go RIGHT to stop these lunatics.
    IMO, you should also have to pass a proficiency test to get any gun, any.
    If you can't use it properly, you don't get one. Just like not passing a drivers license test.

I just had an hour long talk with a gun nut friend of mine, has about 8 semi autos. He says something, at least a little something, has to be done, If nothing changes soon with mass murders, and no changes in national gun laws, this shit will get worse and worse, until a major gan ban will happen.

It's so easy- check deeper into background, need a permit to be renewed every 4 years, just like a drivers license, proficiency testing every 4 years. And no civilian needs a semi auto. If you can't hit your target hunting with the first, maybe second shot, your game has run away. Real hunters use bolt action rifles, they're lighter, more accurate and and can have more muzzle velocity than .223 or 5.56

Semi auto's were developed for the military, they are designed for efficient killing of humans. But they are fun as shit to shoot.

But K2skier, who are you talking to?
    NRA pays the politicians to not change any gun laws.
    You need to figure out how to stop that system.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Watching the kids on CNN they all make some great points. However, I can’t help but be annoyed that they are clearly reading from a script / teleprompter. I think their points would be more effective if they spoke authentically.

Whatever, I’m sure they have good reasons for reading from a script.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF is dat View Post
    Watching the kids on CNN they all make some great points. However, I can’t help but be annoyed that they are clearly reading from a script / teleprompter. I think their points would be more effective if they spoke authentically.

Whatever, I’m sure they have good reasons for reading from a script.
    Yeah, odds are if you write it down and reread it you won't sound like an idiot. Oh, wait.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverSurfer View Post
    You are clearly the most insecure person here.

Probably has something to do with the fact that your brother has always been more loved by your parents and that when you're out with the wife you realize how you're more attracted to real blondes.
    I like brunettes. WTF are you rambling about and how does it help the dead children in FL?

BTW I have a room full of Lamborghinis and Ferraris and I drive a 20k dollar Nissan truck. Only time I drive performance cars is loading them on trailers or at a track.

Nice try though Ritilan Surfer.

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    IMO, you should also have to pass a proficiency test to get any gun, any.
    Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    If you can't use it properly, you don't get one. Just like not passing a drivers license test.

I just had an hour long talk with a gun nut friend of mine, has about 8 semi autos. He says something, at least a little something, has to be done, If nothing changes soon with mass murders, and no changes in national gun laws, this shit will get worse and worse, until a major gan ban will happen.

It's so easy- check deeper into background, need a permit to be renewed every 4 years, just like a drivers license, proficiency testing every 4 years. And no civilian needs a semi auto. If you can't hit your target hunting with the first, maybe second shot, your game has run away. Real hunters use bolt action rifles, they're lighter, more accurate and and can have more muzzle velocity than .223 or 5.56

Semi auto's were developed for the military, they are designed for efficient killing of humans. But they are fun as shit to shoot.
    That's why I have said moving AR15s to Class 3 would be the easiest and smartest move. I doubt you know what that is, so it's hard to have intelligent conversations about gun laws with most. Simply because you do not have enough education about the topic, so the default is "we need more laws" instead of "utilize the laws we already have". Which don't have to pass, because they are already law!

A class 3 item has never been used in a mass shooting. (Full auto, SBR, SBS, Suppressors, AOWs, etc.)

That's not to say a handgun wouldn't be used instead. Like the majority of mass shootings. However, that doesn't matter to the uneducated anti gun crowd. Give the AR15 Class 3 status and everyone is happy. Probably won't change anything, but at least the gun control crowd can proclaim a "win".

That's all that really matters in these situations. Which side/party "wins"....

Quote Originally Posted by TruckeeLocal View Post
    Scenario is that you're qualified for retirement. Choice this guy had was run into a burning building (the alarms were going off) into gun fire with unknown/unidentified assailant(s) while panicked kids are running around like headless chickens, or hang tight close to the action and assess the situation before acting, or do nothing and retire. I suggest that the guy chose the middle option and was forced into the retirement option.
    But we're all experts here. We go to the movies. So we get to judge (although I saw an interview with a kid who was there and said him coming in wouldn't have made any difference).
    I shouldn't have judged the resource officer. He had no business being in that situation or that position. Putting 50-60 year old retiree cops in schools, is a practice that needs to stop.

I was talking with my buddy yesterday (Ranger with 3 or 4 deployments) and he basically said that guy has never discharged his service weapon in the line of duty. Never been in a gunfight. That's the case for pretty much every police officer. More so now than ever, with the drop in violent crime. Coming from a guy that has been shot at hundreds of times and lived, he told me not to blame someone who wasn't cut out for it initially and probably would've died anyway.

People need someone or something to blame. For one side, its the AR15 and for the other blame is landing on a 60 year old cop. Parents will need to demand more security in schools or find schools that value that security. I hear Trump is moving to ban bump stocks. There's the proverbial "bone" he is throwing you.
    Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 02-24-2018 at 07:42 AM.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

That's why I have said moving AR15s to Class 3 would be the easiest and smartest move. I doubt you know what that is, so it's hard to have intelligent conversations about gun laws with most. Simply because you do not have enough education about the topic, so the default is "we need more laws" instead of "utilize the laws we already have". Which don't have to pass, because they are already law!

A class 3 item has never been used in a mass shooting. (Full auto, SBR, SBS, Suppressors, AOWs, etc.)

That's not to say a handgun wouldn't be used instead. Like the majority of mass shootings. However, that doesn't matter to the uneducated anti gun crowd. Give the AR15 Class 3 status and everyone is happy. Probably won't change anything, but at least the gun control crowd can proclaim a "win".
    Everyone else is clueless, but you think you can just undo 50+ years of regulatory decision making that doesn't classify the semi-auto AR-15 and it's variants under Title II without "writing a law"? If you did rewrite NFA Title II to define the AR-15 as a Title II weapon, it would be a defacto assault weapons or semi-auto ban.

Quote Originally Posted by mecc69 View Post
    Everyone else is clueless, but you think you can just undo 50+ years of regulatory decision making that doesn't classify the semi-auto AR-15 and it's variants under Title II without "writing a law"? If you did rewrite NRA Title II to define the AR-15 as a Title 2 weapon, it would be a defacto assault weapons or semi-auto ban.
    Perfect. So we are in agreement that changing the law is quite difficult and most likely will never happen in our lifetime.

What now? Make the schools safer?
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Quote Originally Posted by goldengatestinx View Post
    Interesting read. Makes sense as well.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-l...ould-there-be/
    God damn you are dumb. A rambling and virtually unintelligible blog that cites no evidence of the FANTASTIC conspiracy it alleges is your proof. Lol. Dunning Kruger indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Dunning Kruger indeed.
    He's the poster child.

"The Dunning-Kruger Effect" would be a good name for a band though.

Perfect. So we are in agreement that changing the law is quite difficult and most likely will never happen in our lifetime.
    I don't agree with you. I am glad you can admit you don't know what your talking about when you say:

"moving AR15s to Class 3 would be the easiest and smartest move. I doubt you know what that is, so it's hard to have intelligent conversations about gun laws with most. Simply because you do not have enough education about the topic, so the default is "we need more laws" instead of "utilize the laws we already have". Which don't have to pass, because they are already law!"

You seem strangely obsessed with responding to every comment on this subject for someone who knows more than everyone else and is convinced nothing will ever change.

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Meh all these gunfags on armslist are pretty sound up about proper documentation. Really dumb
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

What now? Make the schools safer?
    Let’s make the schools better instead of safer
    Zone Controller

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    Let’s make the schools better instead of safer
    That's not the goal. I thought you were smarter than this. The handlers want to keep society normal. Football. Whole Foods. Yeti Coolers. Etc. Etc.

Too much education and not enough focus on materialistic goods, well that's bad. The education level is right where they want it.

Become a Lion DD...

Lets move the carnage outside of the schools into the lines of kids waiting for the school bus or the malt shop across the street.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    malt shop across the street.
    WTF?

You more confused than usual?

Sent from my E6782 using TGR Forums mobile app
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

That's not the goal. I thought you were smarter than this. The handlers want to keep society normal. Football. Whole Foods. Yeti Coolers. Etc. Etc.

Too much education and not enough focus on materialistic goods, well that's bad. The education level is right where they want it.

Become a Lion DD...
    The handlers? There are no handlers

This is about power structures and corporate control of public goods

This is mechanization of capital with no goal other than to replicate Marx’s amazing equation M-C-M or even more accurate in 2018 the extreme and perverse M-M

m is money and c is commodity for the ignorant

Go to sleep
    Zone Controller

The majority follow the C-M-C path

You of course do no work so you are M-C-M
    Zone Controller

Crickets

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using TGR Forums mobile app
    Zone Controller

The Florida Sun-Sentinel/Fox News claims at least three Broward deputies, including Peterson the deputy assigned to the school, waited outside during the Florida school shooting.

Source

Hopefully they'll be charged with accessory to murder, the cowardly cunts. If it's not black, unarmed, and running away, the average pig isn't interested in the game. In a perfect world, they'd be thrown into general. Unofficial, but reporting one "officer" is now under suspension.

Sent from my XP7700 using TGR Forums mobile app