Iso canadian with some binding heels

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180219_173853.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	224960

Lost one completly. The baseplates are plastic pieces of crap ive also broken and replaced the afds 8 times or something. So looking for some rossi/look heels that may match. Or maybe some others. Is there any real reason i couldnt throw any on there?(maybe ramp angle but for release i just want then cranked anyways. Toes go to 15 looking for match).

Thanks for your help!

Sent from my SM-A520W using TGR Forums mobile app

My guess is you are looking for a PX15 heel.

I don't have that for you, but I can offer:
    - 1 spare PX18 heel a.k.a. "Axial2", well-used, sloppy heel wiggle when boot is out, but I think it's all tight after you click the boot in, with a 120mm brake (which easily fits a 125mm Head Boneshaker ski).
    OR
    - 1 full pair of used P14 a.k.a. "Axial" (the old Pivot heel for DIN<=14, not the FKS heel design)

Last edited by Vitamin I; 02-25-2018 at 10:06 AM.
    - TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy