Denver Mags, WTB: 165-170 cm, 94-105 waist used skis

Hey Denver Mags, I'm trying to help out a family member who is just starting to pick up her skiing game and needs upgraded sticks. PT Grad Student at CU if anyone takes pity on grad student budgets. (If she wasn't in grad school I'd have told her to buy the Nordica Nemeses currently on Evogear and be done with it)

Just looking for a used, starter all mountain ski, maybe something you/someone has outgrown and want to sell. Anything remotely matching my specs below would be a huge upgrade from her current 72 mm waist piste noodles.

EDIT, purchase pending for 163 Auras.

Ideal specs:
    -w/ bindings mounted for/near 298 BSL ... or without bindings, previously mounted nowhere near 298 mm

- 165 - 170 cm
    - ideally 96-98mm waist, but I'd look at anything 94 mm to 105 mm
    - early rise tip w/ camber underfoot
    - medium flex

Ideally under $200 w/ bindings, base and edges in some kind of decent shape.

Cheers!
    Last edited by SchralphMacchio; 02-19-2018 at 06:19 PM.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

I’d suggest considering she jump from 75 to 85 maybe 90 instead of 105

Yeah, I know, it's a big jump, but for the right geometry I wouldn't overlook a good deal on something up to 105 mm. I'd most ideally get her a 96-98 waisted stick, but I feel like once you ski enough, 102/104 is fine for a daily driver ... and I also know the kinds of people my sis-in-law is starting to ski with

I had my wife jump from 78 to 102 mm for her 1-quiver skis and she loves it (thanks adrenalated!)

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Well, I think I can close this thread.

I found the Craigslist ad for 163 cm 2013 Auras, turns out they are located right near where she works. Great condition, perfect BSL match.

It turns out she's on 160 cm Rossi Roc X skis right now, 72 underfoot, I think they are rental fleet noodles. Good news she says her current ride is "too unstable" and "can't handle ungroomed."

I think this will do the trick!

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell