FS: 4FRNT Mohair Mix Skins - Cut for 187 4FRNT Hoji (And a 187 Hoji?)

SOLD!

Hi! Haven't been on here in a bit but I've got two things that might tickle you.

First, I fractured my femur and messed my knee up pretty bad. I'm 5 weeks out right now and I'm hoping to be driving in another two weeks per my doctor. So, I won't be able to ship anything until then, apologize but that's just the predicament I'm in at the moment. Sorry I won't hold, first to pay gets the item. Local in SLC preferred of course.

$80 - I have an immaculate pair of 4FRNT skins, aka Black Diamond GlideLite Mohair Mix STS skins just branded as 4FRNT. These were cut for 187 4FRNT Hoji's

$120 - If you're local, I also have the original 187 pilsner Hoji's laying around, two quiver killer holes on them. 306 BSL FKS and a mount for some dynafit speed radicals, I know I could get my 26.5 MTN Lab's in them but the binding was pretty much maxed out. Going to guess this BSL was originally for a ~290 BSL but I can't honestly remember. These skis are toasted up bad, edges and base etc, I would not ski the resort in them, but backcountry early season pow laps they work great with a little wax!

I'd let the Hoji's with skins go for $120 if local. But if the skins sell and I've gotta ship I'll just keep the Hoji's and make a shot ski.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4FRNT Skins.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	224392
    Last edited by StopMakingSense; 02-17-2018 at 12:07 AM.

Sold, thanks for playing

The skis stayed with me, shot ski on the way
    If you can't dig it, you ain't got no shovel