What’s a fair price for a used dry suit?

It’s an NRS. Probably 9 yrs old max. I bought it like new from someone. I probably only used it twice. Gaskets appear fine, no dry rot that I can see. Been in my closet the entire time. It’s got some dirt on the ass, most likely from the last time I wore it, took a swim and sat on the bank thanking God that I was still alive.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

150-200 maybe. If it has the funk, maybe less.

Less probably, seam tape will fail and peel over time. Even hanging in a closet.

The seals may look good but can also fail and would most likely all would need replaced. They will become gummy and often tear just trying them on.
    watch out for snakes

I fix a lot of dry suits, If the seals are springy stretchy/ there are no visible cracks or rips/ they don't rip when you reef on them they might be ok but 9 yrs is a long time for a drysuit seal
    , even if you can do your own work the cost of replacing 5 seals could be what the suit is worth
    Last edited by XXX-er; 02-14-2018 at 03:20 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Not a ton.

I think a good used Kokatat G-Mer should fetch about $500. Based on that, an NRS of that vintage could be worth as much as $200 if it has got seals that work.

NRS does not carry the same reputation in drysuits that Kokatat and IR have held for many years