Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Couch Surfing

Couch Surfing

This is a place for people offering a couch/floor space for travelers/visitors & those looking for a place to crash too.

Supplying your host/s with beer money and or a nice dinner/lunch. A nice gesture would be the proper thing to do too. 

The format.
    -Place you're coming from/place where couch is available
    -Destination & cities/towns you're willing to stay at
    -How many people are looking/how many you'll host
    -Time, date and duration of stay

Here's to new places, adventures and possibly new friends. Cheers!

COUCH/FLOOR NEEDED

- Coming from, Boise, ID.
    -Headed to Grand Targhee resort, WY. willing to stay in any of the surrounding towns, Driggs Darby, Victor, Alta and the like.
    -2 people
    -Arriving Fri. evening March 2nd - leaving Sunday evening March 4th

Does this work for free/beer laundry too?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

word, I hope this takes off

I'm in Bozeman
    have couch space for 2-3

offer stands year round, as of now I'll be out of town from mid-May to the end of June but otherwise, I'm happy to lend a hand. I don't ski as much as I would like at the moment due to other commitments but am always down to point in the right direction towards amenities around town.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    the official undergarments swap thread
    I have 1 pair of light weight thermal bottoms, Black. Lightly used. Sized Medium. Looking to trade for a similar in mid weight.

Would also be willing to trade floor space in Vernon Bc for same. Bed available (if undergarments are new in box)
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

Quote Originally Posted by cmcrawfo View Post
    I have 1 pair of light weight thermal bottoms, Black. Lightly used. Sized Medium. Looking to trade for a similar in mid weight.

Would also be willing to trade floor space in Vernon Bc for same. Bed available (if undergarments are new in box)
    Are the bottoms clean?

Air BnB for panty sniffers ?

https://www.reddit.com/r/confessions...b_pantie_host/

Since I was a young boy I have been obsessed with sexy panties. I have stolen more pairs than I can count from work, parties, friends etc. I just can’t get enough.
    Recently my wife and I became AirBnB hosts. One of our first guests was a very attractive 22 year old who was in our town on the way to visit her boyfriend. She arrived at the door in a beautiful yellow sundress and with the light behind her it was almost transparent. I could see the outline of her body perfectly. I became hard instantly and it was all I could do to keep my erection from becoming noticeable. She was an incredibly sweet young thing with beautify eyes, a captivating smile, and an amazing slender body. As I fantasized about her I came upon the idea of sniffing her panties. After all, she was traveling so has them with her. That coupled with the fact that I had easy access to the room made this a workable plan. I resolved to act on my plan the next morning.
    The next morning came and my wife left early for her drive in. I work from home most days. When our guest headed to the shower I quickly snuck into her room and opened her luggage. It only took me a moment to find her fragrant pair of used panties - yellow satin panties. I quickly brought them to my nose and inhaled deeply. I was in heaven. I wanted to jerk off into them but was not sure how long she would be in the shower so settled on just taking in her smell. She was amazing. After I had taken a few deep sniffs I put them back to where I found them and closed the luggage. My next stop was my bedroom where I jerked off to the scent and ended in one of my biggest orgasms to memory. When she had finished her shower and packed her things I shook her hand knowing that I knew her in ways that others could never know her - I knew her scent. The thought was extremely exciting to me.
    That was 3 months ago and since then I have done the same thing 15 time now. On a couple of occasions I was able to grab a pair to jerk off into and then put them back. I now have a constant flow of new women to sniff - my life is good.
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthop View Post
    word, I hope this takes off

I'm in Bozeman
    have couch space for 2-3

offer stands year round, as of now I'll be out of town from mid-May to the end of June but otherwise, I'm happy to lend a hand. I don't ski as much as I would like at the moment due to other commitments but am always down to point in the right direction towards amenities around town.
    Great to have you here. I've been wanting to mountain bike your state and ski too. Thanks for the information.

couchsurfing.com it's worldwide

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    couchsurfing.com it's worldwide
    This is for the family here, not THE OTHERS[😫]. 😉 So back to the thread at hand. Cheers. 🍻

I participated in the couchsurfing website for a while, but usually the problem was the one you'd expect: lots of people who want to surf but who can't or won't share their own couch. Speaking of, OP, where is your open couch space located?

Solid! I got a place to stay with a local. Shred city here we come!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Are the bottoms clean?
    Laundered by request only.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

and what are your references, sir ?

"This is for the family here"
    if this is a family, it's way more dysfunctional than any I know personally.
    any time I hear "family" , I know it's a scam
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

I could offer space for up to 2 in Sandy if you can deal with 2 pain in the ass kids and 2 dogs. 14.5 miles from wildcat lot at Alta.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    I could offer space for up to 2 in Sandy if you can deal with 2 pain in the ass kids and 2 dogs. 14.5 miles from wildcat lot at Alta.

OK if i bring the dogs?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1565.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	224341

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post

Quote Originally Posted by whipski View Post
    OK if i bring the dogs?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1565.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	224341
    Got room in Sandy for up 2-3 maybe 4 if you are cool. Slightly downhill from Skidog so 15 miles to Wildcat. 2 pain in the ass teenagers, 3 dogkids 2 catkids and a doggy door to the backyard. Furkid friendly. Stocked beer fridge full of Wyoming beers (thanks Django Unchained!) and tuning bench in the garage. Chase a storm if we ever get another one.

Maggots have been some of the best people Ive ever met, even some surly ones have become friends IRL. Good thread Ichanbaneye!
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Got room in Sandy for up 2-3 maybe 4 if you are cool. Slightly downhill from Skidog so 15 miles to Wildcat. 2 pain in the ass teenagers, 3 dogkids 2 catkids and a doggy door to the backyard. Furkid friendly. Stocked beer fridge full of Wyoming beers (thanks Django Unchained!) and tuning bench in the garage. Chase a storm if we ever get another one.

Maggots have been some of the best people Ive ever met, even some surly ones have become friends IRL. Good thread Ichanbaneye!
    I appreciate your participation, humble vibe and offering a place for others. It's been awhile since I've skied that Utah fluff. So you're on my radar for sure.

I also started this thread in hopes that some new friendships might be formed among others who are 5150 passionate about carving up that lovely white stuff.

It could also be a great way for the traveler to get the low-down from his/her local host on the best places to shred.

Speaking of beer, it sounds like your refrigerator is a great watering hole. I sip on this IPA in honor of your hospitality offered to the other maggots here. Cheers! 🍻

Quote Originally Posted by ichibaneye View Post
    I appreciate your participation, humble vibe and offering a place for others. It's been awhile since I've skied that Utah fluff. So you're on my radar for sure.

I also started this thread in hopes that some new friendships might be formed among others who are 5150 passionate about carving up that lovely white stuff.

It could also be a great way for the traveler to get the low-down from his/her local host on the best places to shred.

Speaking of beer, it sounds like your refrigerator is a great watering hole. I sip on this IPA in honor of your hospitality offered to the other maggots here. Cheers! 🍻
    Cheers!
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

I can vouch for whip. The doggies look pretty killer though.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Threads!

road tripping from aus by myself next season. will need a couple of weeks in summit and a few days or so in tahoe.

Been a happy host and surfer on couchsurfing.com for years, stoked to extend that to the mags.

Located in southern Denver. Furnished guest bedroom. Ski mainly backcountry and A-Basin. Happy to show people around. Room is open year-round though I travel often for work so would need to coordinate. Meals/beers/greens are appreciated.
    ((. The joy I get from skiing...
    .))
    ((. That's worth living for.
    .))

Visiting washington next couple weeks really looking for someone to ski tour with!

Sent from my SM-A520W using TGR Forums mobile app

Wife and I will be in Dallas for 3 nights. We’re requesting suggestions for good restaurants, nothing fancy, and maybe a good club/bar for our age group. We are 30ish but still young at heart! Enjoy all music but partial to our 80s rock. Thanks

NYC Couch Available

I live in NYC, which isn't exactly a ski destination, but if someone is passing through, my couch may be available. Hotels are insanely expensive in NYC, so I understand. Also, vacation/ski trip swap would awesome too.

I got an Epic and Ikon pass this season so I'm looking to take advantage of it out west for several weeks. I'd be glad to host anyone interested in trading time at my place for theirs.