Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Couch Surfing

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    couchsurfing.com it's worldwide
    yap, exactly

I've got a treehouse on our property that sleeps 2 for Summertime use in Acadia National Park, Maine. Has a small propane heater and power for phone charging. Nomad maggots welcome. My wife and I will be driving West to ski the Powder Highway loop next winter and would love some couches/driveway space to park our rig and folks to point us in the right direction and/or ski with.

Quote Originally Posted by m69d8f View Post
    yap, exactly
    Stay on topic. Missed point by you two. A worldwide site is not us, is not the maggots. Thus a forum for us, thus spefic threads for us too...rocket science it is not!

Quote Originally Posted by m8b58c View Post
    I have hosted about a dozen people in the past six months via CS and it has been a pretty great experience for me and hopefully for them as well.

A huge variety of people, most of them talkative, some who keep to themselves, but nobody who was a jerk or really unpleasant in any way.

It was disturbing to find that Americans are lowest on the general politeness scale, so whenever I travel I'm going to be certain to kick it up a notch for us yanks.
    M-series JONG, your life here will be miserable until you pick a proper name

get on that before you continue to post random shit to get your post count up
    PM me your favorite stashes, I'll send you a pic of skidog's tits

Anyone got some couch space near Park City proper? Got into a conference last minute and looking to save some coin. Happy to contribute to the beer fund. Thanks!
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Looking for a place in Wilson/Victor for the summer

Hey yall. I have a pretty decent internship offer at a local business from late May through late August, but I need somewhere to live that is within a 30-40 min commute. Does anyone need a roommate after the ski season?

Quote Originally Posted by kurthueb View Post
    Hey yall. I have a pretty decent internship offer at a local business from late May through late August, but I need somewhere to live that is within a 30-40 min commute. Does anyone need a roommate after the ski season?
    This is maggot couchsurfing, not JONG housing.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTV View Post
    This is maggot couchsurfing, not JONG housing.
    At least someone gets the idea. Cheers Brother!