macOS High Sierra

Has anyone downloaded the latest version (10.13.3)? Anything I should be concerned about?

Currently running the latest version of mountain lion…. laughable I know. Reason for updating is my browsers (safari and chrome) are beginning to become incompatible with a decent amount of websites. Computer is a mid 2012 macbook pro retina… if that matters at all.

I'm running it on a newer machine (like early '17), no problems so far, but I'm not a power user.

I'd say if you're going to have any problems it might stem from the age of your machine. I had an older iMac and the browsers were getting outdated, but at some point as I updated the OS the machine just got slow and buggy. But I have no idea if your '12 retina model would have any problem.

'12 retina here. no issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

thanks for the replies. think I'm just gunna go for it. Gmail in basic html view is not going to cut it for me

No issues for me. Running on two machines.
    Gravity. It's the law.

I updated from Yosemite recently, and the macbook is noticeably slower. Kinda regret the move.
    Late 2014 macbook air.

Try it. Re-clone your old cloned bootable backup back to your Macbook's hard drive if you don't like the new OS or if some old software doesn't work.

macOS High Sierra

Quote Originally Posted by LC View Post
    Try it. Re-clone your old cloned bootable backup back to your Macbook's hard drive if you don't like the new OS or if some old software doesn't work.
    this is what I did, figure I'll let it ride for a few months and see how I like it.

almost had a heart attack upon first log in and iphotos wouldn't open... then I realized it transferred everything to photos. whew

first impression was that the graphics somehow improved... like noticeably. maybe I'm crazy

I'm on a '13 mac mini and no issues as far as I can tell.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Upgraded last week. Both printers in the household unsupported. Sweet.

HP printers. Called and bitched, they said they won't be building drivers for them. Fuckers.
    Live Free or Die