Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Guess I should update thread. I was just wondering how Sram NX Eagle has worked for people considering it is still fairly new.

Ended up pulling the trigger on a Transition Smuggler GX build. Seems like affordable is considered around or less than $3k, so doesn't fit that category.

I agree that the feel of NX is sub-par. I got a pro-deal on an Ibis Mojo 3 a few years ago and being a cheap ass, went with the NX build. Honestly though, it's been absolutely trouble free. Over 2k miles on the bike and no issues besides the sloppy and sorta cheap feeling shifts others have mentioned. It has definitley held up longer than I imagined. I bought the NX build with plans to upgrade the drive-train but really haven't felt the need yet... When I do upgrade I'm sure I'll wish I had earlier but really I don't have much complaints. It works!

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    ... Rocky Mountain blizzard 10 fat bike..., should I jump on it?Attachment 273870
    The Rock Mountain Blizzard is more suited for snow and winter cross-country riding, I don't think you should jump on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

I'm looking for a used FS bike so i'm gonna qualify that as affordable and i came across this and i think the shock is mounted upside down, never seen a bronson setup like this before.... aim i wrong?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FireShot Capture 011 - Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon - Mountain - Calgary - Kijiji - www.kijiji.ca.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	251.6 KB 
ID:	275522  

Quote Originally Posted by Sandbox View Post
    I'm looking for a used FS bike so i'm gonna qualify that as affordable and i came across this and i think the shock is mounted upside down, never seen a bronson setup like this before.... aim i wrong?
    Some shocks need to be run that way on bronsons/5010s due to the way the adjuster levers are. Not a problem, even if it looks odd.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by radam View Post
    Some shocks need to be run that way on bronsons/5010s due to the way the adjuster levers are. Not a problem, even if it looks odd.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
    ah ok, i have seen that on other frames before just not the bronson. thanks!