Snitchbitchers and Niceholes

What do you call someone who is well intended in their words or actions but the end result causes injury or offense?

SNITCHBITTER

A Snitchbitter is someone who likes you, truly likes you, but constantly says and/or does not nice things. If you are a woman, there is a 65.78% chance your mother might be one of them. Overall, snitchbitters are good, well intended people who are unintentionally hurtful. Example: Someone who says “Wow, that sweater looks great. Nobody looks good in hospital green, but you can really pull it off!”

NICEHOLE

A Nicehole is someone who behaves nicely, but is really an asshole. Someone who does not particularly care for anyone but would never have the balls to be upfront in their rudeness. They are too hung up on etiquette. If you made a typo at work, or left your shirt untucked, they would be the first person to tell you. Not because they want you to look good in front of others, but because it makes them feel superior to identify your flaws. Nicholes take every opportunity to remind others of their mistakes. Conversely, reminding a nicehole of their own mistake(s) can be a dangerous task and should only be undertaken in emergency situations while wearing protective clothing.

Niceholes rarely say anything mean or malicious, but on the rare occasions they do, it comes accompanied by that beloved expression “I’m just calling it like I see it.” The thing is, people who are calling it like they see it are usually seeing it like an asshole. Or shall we say, nicehole.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    that beloved expression “I’m just calling it like I see it.”
    "bless your heart"
    "Can't you see..."

Huh.....I thought I was a Nicehole, but after reading that, I guess I am just an Asshole, as I love to call it as I see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Then there's Massholes...people from Massachusetts.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Name:  z-funny-photos-90.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  61.6 KB
    watch out for snakes

I always use the term "Dogooder"

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    Name:  z-funny-photos-90.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  61.6 KB

https://youtu.be/NsYOTERciOU

I'd like to think I'm a snitchbitcher, but it's a lot more likely I'm just a hurtful asshole.

How about straight up two-faced fucks? Like niceholes they are nice to your face, but when they are an asshole behind your back it is because they are conniving, malicious assholes who like to fuck with people, not because they lack balls or are hung up on etiquette.