Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by that dude who did that thing View Post
    The personal insults are always the best proof of injured pride. It hurts me that I have caused you sadness.
    You're mistaking irritation for hurt feelings. You see, I have a really low tolerance for bullshit, you have a seemingly endless supply.

Your post count proves that you have an extraordinarily high tolerance for bullshit. Stop lying to yourself.
    "Judge me by the enemies I have made." -FDR

Quote Originally Posted by that dude who did that thing View Post
    Your post count proves that you have an extraordinarily high tolerance for bullshit. Stop lying to yourself.
    Yeah, maybe you should look around. My post count is pretty meager compared to many on here.

yeah, and those guys have the absolute highest tolerance for bullshit. Their tolerance for bullshit is matched only by their THC tolerance.
    "Judge me by the enemies I have made." -FDR

I'm suffering the severe and lasting pain in my left knee because of ACL injury and recently I was told I need a surgery on my knee. But for me even a word 'surgery' sounds awful.
    I found a clinic where they do a no-cost MRI review. I've sent them my MRI and had a consultation with their doctor. They told that they are able to help! I've heard a lot about positive results after this treatment. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by m05fac View Post
    I'm suffering the severe and lasting pain in my left knee because of ACL injury and recently I was told I need a surgery on my knee. But for me even a word 'surgery' sounds awful.
    I found a clinic where they do a no-cost MRI review. I've sent them my MRI and had a consultation with their doctor. They told that they are able to help! I've heard a lot about positive results after this treatment. What do you think?
    I think I'm going blind.

Bet to the subject it was something stem cell

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    s back on snow in five months--and that was the absolute limit of what the doc would allow with very aggressive PT. I

Being in the deep south I can't opine too much on heavy skiing. Had cadaver repair (just shy of 53rd bday) 3-26-17. I played a few lighter tennis matches about early july; under 4m. Was playing pretty balls-to-the wall heavy 4.0 by mid august. I was very religeous in the gym Thing is, with the old man pissing at all, when I get up in the night or for next day, that knee feels so fuckin weak. Like i could fuck it up soooo easy. once I get to playing or running, though, ususally feels fine. think the issues are now MCL, "inside"

Think in another thread I bitched about getting old.
    "Can't you see..."