Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Fly non-stop to Seattle, rent a car, ride Bellingham for 3 days.

You could ride there in late April or June.

If I just had 3 days I'd try to focus on the April window in the desert. Higher elevation in June could be great, but you could get shut out as well. Much better chance of good weather in the desert in April.

I don't know if I'd recommend the ham with no Canada. We have lots of really nice, easily accessible from town trails but we don't have any long, all day epics and a lot of the good stuff requires local beta...

Double black and double down are rad, but its quick. The ridge trail (chuckanut) is fun if youre into pedally.

North lake Whatcom is getting more trails and will be rad but right now it's all local hush hush stuff..

North fork and Glacier require local beta.

Galby is super fun, but it's lots of little short trails and no spectacular scenery or anything... plus it's been getting smoothed out and beginnerfied a lot lately...

Alger is getting logged...

Park City will be much more melted-out and rideable in late June than has historically been the case, unless we get a major weather pattern change soon. Gambling on conditions here in late June might be worth it.

It wasn't on your list, but Tahoe in late June fits all your criteria, especially this year where it looks like even the highest elevation rides are gonna be doable then. That's before the dirt turns to moondust, prime time for wildflowers, the lake is just getting warm enough to swim, and it's right before the crowds come Ride north and south shore, mix in some Downieville, float the river or play on the lake, plenty of other diversions if you want to do anything off the bike. You'll probably have fun whichever option you choose.
    “I really lack the words to compliment myself today.” - Alberto Tomba

Quote Originally Posted by One (+) Sentence View Post
    Fly non-stop to Seattle, rent a car, ride Bellingham for 3 days.

You could ride there in late April or June.
    Quote Originally Posted by panchosdad View Post
    If I just had 3 days I'd try to focus on the April window in the desert. Higher elevation in June could be great, but you could get shut out as well. Much better chance of good weather in the desert in April.
    Thanks for all the input form the collective. It looks like were going to do Sedona for April and if that doesn't work, western WA for June.

I think you can raft/float a river (Oak Creek), in Sedona then.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda