Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Just felt a bit wasteful to buy ski pants, gloves etc and rent arva/avi gear if there was an alternative. It seems humanity is still in good supply in the great USofA despite what your hallowed leader would have us believe. And, bien sūre, I will happily return b-bear and kokomas generosity to any JH mags who find their way to Verbier. The Euro gnar is good this year 😉

nice! this right here is what this forum should be all about.

Quote Originally Posted by bobinch View Post
    Just felt a bit wasteful to buy ski pants, gloves etc and rent arva/avi gear if there was an alternative. It seems humanity is still in good supply in the great USofA despite what your hallowed leader would have us believe. And, bien sūre, I will happily return b-bear and kokomas generosity to any JH mags who find their way to Verbier. The Euro gnar is good this year 
    Well done Bob...you got here, made all the appropriate connections, logistics, didn't offend anyone and most likely made a few excellent new friends. Sorry we didn't get to ski but next time.
    Even better, while you were here, seems like you got after it, good man. Skied a few big lines and didn't die on the outs. How about that Granite exit, huh?
    And mostly, thanks for turning while skiing down No Name face.

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    sorry missed your pm earlier but I am headed out to teton village in about an hour and will drop ski pants and gloves off for you to use at the Hostel.
    Holler if there's more you need- maybe I'll bring goggles too jic
    You had extra gloves this whole time?

WTG Jackson mags, great thread!!
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Sporting my JHSP souvenir for some steep fun in Verbier 😉

https://instagram.com/p/BfZMIx4BO7C/

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    The gall of this thread is appalling. You're fucking begging so you can go on a ski trip...
    Throttle back son.
    dirtbag, not a dentist