Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by skibrd View Post
    He did do some huge flips, but he crashed so he won’t win.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Did he crash on the first run? I could only find top to bottom footage of the second run (where he didn't stick the double, but at least kept his skis on).

weird that they just posted a less jerky version of the live stream.. not something re-put together... I know it's a ton more work, but still.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    Did he crash on the first run? I could only find top to bottom footage of the second run (where he didn't stick the double, but at least kept his skis on).
    Yep, crashed both runs. After the double both times too. The landings were pretty bombed out and everyone was struggling.

Quote Originally Posted by skibrd View Post
    Yep, crashed both runs. After the double both times too. The landings were pretty bombed out and everyone was struggling.

Bummer.

That's kinda how I remember last year's comp as well - bombed out landings. There were the guys that went massive and exploded, but the winners tended to go a bit smaller and stick to easier airs that they could actually land. And of course, smaller and easier is relative - those guys were still chucking themselves pretty good.

I saw the video of Trevors run on the IG link posted here, but didn't see it included in the Kings and Queens video, and no video from below. Did I miss it? Did I miss Travis Rice's run? I did try to FF to the next competitor sometimes so maybe I missed them.

OTOH I did kinda like listening in to the conversations of strangers that didn't know they were being recorded
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Results are in, with some video's of the winners.

https://www.tetongravity.com/story/s...21lK5d98hbLx9g

The only one with vid of the full run is TR. Did any of the finalists do anything great on the lower kickers besides TR? I mean, iirc, he threw a 540, 360, 360, 360. That's pretty insane, to throw down like that after sticking the initial 540 into the couloir when no one else could even stick that. Dude is on a whole other level for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    Results are in, with some video's of the winners.

https://www.tetongravity.com/story/s...21lK5d98hbLx9g

The only one with vid of the full run is TR. Did any of the finalists do anything great on the lower kickers besides TR? I mean, iirc, he threw a 540, 360, 360, 360. That's pretty insane, to throw down like that after sticking the initial 540 into the couloir when no one else could even stick that. Dude is on a whole other level for sure.
    Crazy Karl did a cork 7, huge backflip and a 3. Blain did a 3 off the top then I forget. They were the only three to not crash.

TR is insanely good. We all know it, but to see it on a run like that just shows how far ahead he is.