Well, though I baked them, I didn’t ski, so Solly X-Pros are getting returned..

...even through the pain a couple days back, I felt invincible in some half-frozen sugary, doughy, wet-but-dry stuff in the Fischer’s, despite intolerable pain.

If I can find a deal, I’m re-exploring the Lange 120 Short-Cuffs with Mtlion’s aggressive boiling water play. (With, of course, professional punches by a certified bootfitting professional).

But, once you go Vacuum you can’t go back...

No, all kidding aside, the fit and performance is STUPID-GOOD.

I’d imagine that is but a glimpse, but a glimpse of what WC skiers get every week. Cool stuff!

Comfortable? HELL to the NO!!!!!

An intuition tongue was a bad choice. I can’t put in ZipFit WC because even that is too voluminous.

Intrigued by Zip Fit GARA, but I overheard heated discussion on a six-pack a few years back about how the mobile phase cork slurry releases formaldehyde and non-volatile bridged isocyanates upon heating and that its bit worth it (and the dude proceeded to say this is why SureFoot covers your foot/leg in plastic during liner injection...

So, thinking about non-tongue Intuitions.

I always feel a bit insecure and uncomfortable on ski forums (especially this one) with thinking about or writing about my ability level/boot needs.

Cuz, ya know, there is the cohort here that is fortunate enough in health and overall circumstance to take on the backcountry Couloir and post entertaining TRs here.

But fuck it; though some insult my skiing for a flatlander at 11k, fuck it... I’m in the 1-5% and need performance.

Ya know, I can flex forward in 130 Vacuums on Brahmas and deform the boot before the tail rises more than a cm or two...

And I pride myself on fatigued long-vertical runs on vacation fir just pressing into the tongue of my boot and eating up chopped up crud like a Candy-Crush Frog gobbles up like-colored aligned candies.

Dunno what my point is, but last Vacuum experience sucked, but sucked less than the suxkage of not doing it and having pain, numbness, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums