Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Thanks. I found the centerline of the nail, marked it with a fine tip pen and drilled. I'm considering drilling a replica of the pivot heel screw pattern tonight if I can get a template reduced down enough.

What sort of things do you like? When I die for real someday I can bequeath you something.
    OMG. I hope you initialed the nail before you drilled so you made sure to drill the right nail, went through your surgical checklist, and had a time out where you correctly identified yourself and the procedure to be performed, and made sure all critical equipment was available. I feel terrible for not mentioning this earlier. Hope that was the right nail on the right person.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    OMG. I hope you initialed the nail before you drilled so you made sure to drill the right nail, went through your surgical checklist, and had a time out where you correctly identified yourself and the procedure to be performed, and made sure all critical equipment was available. I feel terrible for not mentioning this earlier. Hope that was the right nail on the right person.
    Nailed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point