Page 219 of 268 FirstFirst ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,475 of 6693

Thread: Ikon Pass

the pushed up spring use for 21/22 for mammoth/june to today from of the 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by skier666 View Post
    I can't seem to find the last day to renew with lowest full pass & discounts for kid passes etc...
    I think it is May 8th but I don’t see that written any where.

Thanks!

Very odd that they bumped up the spring access for next year's pass to today without any emails or anything to people who had bought passes, just quietly updated the site. Very grateful to posters here who spread the word, had a great day at Solitude today! When I picked up my pass at the ticket office they still had a sign saying spring access starts April 5.

^^^^ I bet it was a response to the decreased price Epic, and last minute, hence poorly communicated. I did get emails from Squaw directly letting me know. Ya would have thought they would have made a bigger PR push to promote it.

Newest TGR nub - Ikon Pass

Hi guys and gals, fellow Wasatch skier here that's been lurking around for a while.

Decided it's time to come out of the shadows.. with a question. I can't reply or PM anyone that's in the Ikon Group Buy thread, can anyone please help me out? Figured it's due to permissions as my account is new.

Anyways happy to be here, and hope everyone is having a great season!

Quote Originally Posted by Nadox View Post
    Hi guys and gals, fellow Wasatch skier here that's been lurking around for a while.

Decided it's time to come out of the shadows.. with a question. I can't reply or PM anyone that's in the Ikon Group Buy thread, can anyone please help me out? Figured it's due to permissions as my account is new.

Anyways happy to be here, and hope everyone is having a great season!
    send us pictures of your sister's tits and we might let you in on the group buy

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

I have no sister to comply with the request, but my brother would be up for taking some tit shots. Will come back with said pictures

Ikon Pass

Big Sky just announced Ikon pass holders won’t be able to access the tram. Fucking lame.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Big Sky just announced Ikon pass holders won’t be able to access the tram. Fucking lame.
    Looks like Big Sky is making the tram "pay-to-play" for a *lot* of season passholders... wonder if this will be visions of things to come more generally?

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Looks like Big Sky is making the tram "pay-to-play" for a *lot* of season passholders... wonder if this will be visions of things to come more generally?
    Like no Jackson Hole tram for Ikoners? Ugh, fuck this whole system!

That is bullshit...
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

That is FANTASTIC!!! Love it. I'm going to write them an email letting them know just how great a move that was.

Big Sky has made the Tram cost extra on top of the standard pass for years, not surprised here.

Probably doing most a favor. I mean, if you do, how many times are you going to use it? Just sell single ride tickets.

As an Ikon pass holder, who wishes the ikon pass would go away, I think this is a great move. I have no problem paying more to not wait in that horrible line. I rarely ride the big sky tram anymore because of that line. Hopefully Jackson does the same, or ditches the pass all together

Overal Skiing experience has deteriorated significantly at both these resorts because of the ikon crowding. They need to come up with ways to make it better

Wife, GF, random stranger is OK too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadox View Post
    I have no sister to comply with the request, but my brother would be up for taking some tit shots. Will come back with said pictures
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

So do any of you Ikon pass holders think the new Big Sky tram policy will prevent you from planning a trip there?

Mountain Collective tourist next year again probably but I like it. I can't stand in line. Would rather shell. Back when the Tram at JH was $2 a ride I thought that was fine also.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Colorado douche-bro tears are the sweetest
    "If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough."

Quote Originally Posted by nest View Post
    Colorado douche-bro tears are the sweetest
    Not children who dropped their ice cream cone because you pushed them?

Quote Originally Posted by skier666 View Post
    I can't seem to find the last day to renew with lowest full pass & discounts for kid passes etc...
    Same it’s not listed anywhere- anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    Mountain Collective tourist next year again probably but I like it. I can't stand in line. Would rather shell. Back when the Tram at JH was $2 a ride I thought that was fine also.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    But, will you do fewer tram runs because of the cost? Will the charge help decrease the line for real?

I guess my point is if it doesn't do anything substantial to solve the line problem, and I thrown down 2k for a full pass with full tram access, that will kind of suck. I did more than 100 tram laps this year, I sure ain't going to pay per ride. But frankly, the tram terrain and the Headwaters terrain are really the only things that make Big Sky worth the expense and hassle to me. Nothing against the rest of the mountain, I enjoy it, but it sure isn't worth the drive from Helena and everything else you have to put up with to ski that place.

Plenty of rich people at Big Sky and it's only getting worse, I doubt most people will bat an eye at having their credit card charged whenever they go through the tram gate. Basically it's a big fuck-you to people of lesser means, which in my mind includes Ikon passholders, MC, and locals.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2suk View Post
    That is bullshit...
    Lmmfao!!!

Fuck all you ikon beaters.
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.

Yeah I dunno. Would depend on the price point and the line. The line has certainly caused me to take very limited laps the last couple times I was out. I like to ski with my little girl...so no biggie.

I get what your saying. If it is $25 a lap or something and becomes a lift for the jetsetters with white pants and tinfoil coats.