Page 124 of 140 FirstFirst ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 3481

Thread: Ikon Pass

Ikon Pass

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    Dude, lets go skiing without me chasing you uphill first!
    hell yeah man! you at the bird again?

I think Iím gonna need to get some actual alpine gear tho... my 1kg touring boots arenít gonna cut it with you guys haha

Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    hell yeah man! you at the bird again?

I think Iím gonna need to get some actual alpine gear tho... my 1kg touring boots arenít gonna cut it with you guys haha
    Yup!

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Ikon Overlords begin the Peak Resorts Employee Purge ....

https://www.saminfo.com/headline-new...rts-properties
    Vail not Ikon

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    You don't know much about Mormons then. Evan and Hillary got more votes combined than Trump in Utah.
    Donít question Benny, heís a local.

Ikon-related news:

Steamboat's brand new $15 million gondola broke after 2 days. The main drive shaft snapped last night. Don't make 'em like they used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Jvhowube View Post
    Ikon-related news:

Steamboat's brand new $15 million gondola broke after 2 days. The main drive shaft snapped last night. Don't make 'em like they used to.
    It was really fast, until it wasn't. It's gonna be down at least a month I think, they can't just swap out parts like that. Plus more tests and recertification. Thank god for thunderhead. Lifties better work on their lift line/corral management, shit's gonna get wedged.

Is that the same company that built the two Copper lifts that had/are still having problems? WTF?

At least they put in a lift. Around here we just get more snowmaking guns and 'enhanced guest experiences'.
    Chronic Complainer Experiencing Ikon Cognitive Dissonance Since 2018

Quote Originally Posted by fullStack View Post
    At least they put in a lift. Around here we just get more snowmaking guns and 'enhanced guest experiences'.
    Well, to be clear - there was already an 8-person gondola there. They just put in a faster one. Until shit broke and it became a much slower one.

I'm interested to see if they start snowcat'ing ALL the food/garbage/equipment to the upper mountain now? What a logistical shitshow that should be...

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Well, to be clear - there was already an 8-person gondola there. They just put in a faster one. Until shit broke and it became a much slower one.

I'm interested to see if they start snowcat'ing ALL the food/garbage/equipment to the upper mountain now? What a logistical shitshow that should be...
    Thereís no way that could be financially viable right?

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Is that the same company that built the two Copper lifts that had/are still having problems? WTF?
    No. That was Poma.

Quote Originally Posted by fullStack View Post
    Daisy and Brooks are totally Epic now

Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk

Daisy was the first chair ride for both of my girls many years ago. Those were some ikonic pre-epic memories...
    Chronic Complainer Experiencing Ikon Cognitive Dissonance Since 2018

i know it's a long shot being that passes are only on sale for like 9 more days, but by chance does anyone have access to working discount codes? I tore my PCL in Sept and was told by my doc I was out until March or April. He cleared me to ski today. Since I didn't think I was skiing, I waited on the pass. I know, should have bought it with the insurance, I guess, but just wondering if anyone has a code to save a few bones not that I very unexpectedly got the OK to get on the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by blackalps View Post
    i know it's a long shot being that passes are only on sale for like 9 more days, but by chance does anyone have access to working discount codes? I tore my PCL in Sept and was told by my doc I was out until March or April. He cleared me to ski today. Since I didn't think I was skiing, I waited on the pass. I know, should have bought it with the insurance, I guess, but just wondering if anyone has a code to save a few bones not that I very unexpectedly got the OK to get on the boards.
    Pm ottime

If anyone else is holding, LMK please

Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    Pm ottime

thanks. I got some codes. they don't work anymore. oh well. at least I get to ski.

so, since I haven't been paying attention because I thought I wasn't going to be able to ski, what's skiing well on the Ikon in CO?

Aspen, Highlands and to a lesser extent Snowmass, will be really good this weekend.

Gondy running. Thankful it wasn't a month out like I thoght it would be. On the other hand, Steamboat is being very stingy with terrain openings right now. We got spoiled last year. .

noticed they do not have much open. copper has surprisingly been opening up a decent amount of terrain. always felt like they used to be super conservative in that regard.

Just skied most of the week at Mammoth. Pass is payed for, the rest of my season is free

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    Just skied most of the week at Mammoth. Pass is payed for, the rest of my season is free
    Sweet. Mine was paid for last May. By June I was down to $65 per day. Hope to get ten more days this winter on it, and maybe 10 days again after KW closes. Almost wish I had money to buy some plane tickets. And more time.

https://www-1.thenewstribune.com/new...39284433.html#

Ikon strikes again!

Can only imagine what it's going to be like once the powder really starts dumping this season. Everyone been saving up their 5/7 days for the big pow pow days coming soon...

No worries though, Alterra CEO said he doesn't want Ikon to overrun resorts. "The company cares about a quality experience at its resorts." So I guess we got nothing to worry about since he said so.

https://www.vaildaily.com/news/color...such-as-aspen/

There's a whole thread about that.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Anyone know if these passes are going back on sale?

Iím going West for work in March-ish and want to go skiing as well.