Page 99 of 119 FirstFirst ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 2964

Thread: Ikon Pass

UPGRADE YOUR IKON BASE PASS FOR JUST $300 Your Ikon Base Pass gives you access to 39 of the most iconic destinations for the 2019/20 season. Get the freedom to ski and ride all season long with no blackout dates and expanded access by upgrading to Ikon Pass.

Remove blackout dates from your Ikon Base Pass and upgrade to Ikon Pass for just $300*. Call 888.365.IKON now. UPGRADE AT 888.365.IKON

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    ^^^^ I was going to say, I can get that pricing for anyone still interested, purchasing on or after May 5th. I started setting up a TGR group with ikon. Details to follow.
    Wish I would have seen this before I bought on the 23rd. Do you know if it was cheaper than $649 if you did a group purchase before April 24?

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Can we get back to who is THE BEST TRAVERSER ON THE MOUNTAIN!?
    I don’t traverse uphill, just hike. So not me.

Quote Originally Posted by talbash View Post
    Wish I would have seen this before I bought on the 23rd. Do you know if it was cheaper than $649 if you did a group purchase before April 24?
    Yes. Same as the return discount of $30. So not as significant, but still there. I only clued in on Sunday and it was too late to set up a new group. But I was directed to one that worked Tuesday evening. Setting this group up to catch a few friends who missed the deadline and want to get a pass for next year.

^^^^ I was going to say, I can get that pricing for anyone still interested, purchasing on or after May 5th. I started setting up a TGR group with ikon. Details to follow.
    Did this already go thru? If not, what is the process for hopping on and the price? Pay all at once or is a payment plan available?

Thanks!

Currently in contact with them. I’m hoping to get the promo code tomorrow. I’ll post up here as soon as I get them.

Process will be I’ll need to put names, birth date and pass type on a list. You use a promo code to purchase on site.

More details to follow. Hopefully live tomorrow.

I'm going to start a thread for this, but regarding the group pass pricing.

I set up a group, but it looks like it kind of works like a group buy. We need to hit a certain value of sales in order to get the group pricing. We have hit the threshold.

Pricing for base pass is $649 and $949 for the full pass through August 1st.

Send me a PM with the following info to get placed on the list. Name, Birthdate, New or Renew, and Pass Type.

Promo codes available and you have until August 1st to purchase at this price. Passes will still be available for purchase at a discount until November 15th. What that discount is, I don't know.
    Last edited by Ottime; 05-10-2019 at 06:41 PM.

I'm going to start a thread for this, but regarding the group pass pricing.

I set up a group, but it looks like it kind of works like a group buy. We need to hit a certain value of sales in order to get the group pricing. I already am about a third of the way there with friends who want in, but we currently need about 12 more base pass sales to get us to that number.

Pricing for base pass is $649 and $949 for the full pass through August 1st.

If you want to buy a pass, or are maybe just thinking about it, we can put your name on the list. Having your name of the list is not a commitment to purchase, but does help the group to get to the threshold. So, yeah, if you don't already have a pass, and don't mind sharing a little info, it can help the few ads who want to buy now and use the pass this spring.

Send me a PM with the following info to get placed on the list. Name, Birthdate, New or Renew, and Pass Type.

Once we get enough people on the list, I'll get promo codes and you have until August 1st to purchase at this price. Passes will still be available for purchase at a discount until November 15th. What that discount is, I don't know.

In for 2 Base passes, PM'ed you. Thanks!

PM'd you Ottime. 'Thanks' to you for taking the time to set this up.

ikon pass promo

How do I get on the list for the promo?
    Thanks

Ikon pass promo

Quote Originally Posted by spchin24 View Post
    In for 2 Base passes, PM'ed you. Thanks!
    Hi, can you add me to the list for this promo? Thanks
    -Michael Bahna

Quote Originally Posted by freshsoulscartel View Post
    How do I get on the list for the promo?
    Thanks
    Use the forum's messaging function to get in touch with long time member rontele he's pretty much in charge of making sure new members get immediately included in all the benefits of membership here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    I used to hike 2 hours for 10 minutes of turns on 207 gs skis, without needing “skins” or “hike mode.” Tell me again how I’m a gaper.
    -mikdes26

Damn. Cash in on the indy train and then a nice big fuck you to everyone that bought an A Basin pass this spring. Although we all saw this coming.

I just don't know how going to the Ikon pass solves an of the problems that they said were caused by the Epic pass. Parking is still going to be the suck.
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

It's only 5/7 days. Tourists.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    It's only 5/7 days. Tourists.
    Wrogo bucko.

My phone is blowing up with Front Rangers stoked on this. Limited days (more than most Frangers ski at one place), with Elvira, Copper and WP. ABasin will be fucked with “locals” from Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Wrogo bucko.

My phone is blowing up with Front Rangers stoked on this. Limited days (more than most Frangers ski at one place), with Elvira, Copper and WP. ABasin will be fucked with “locals” from Denver.
    C'mon, not as many as Epic days of old. Five days from October to June? Pick wisely.

Btw, works for me, but I didn't get the early pricing. Damn.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Benny knows all the local secrets. The rest of ya'll who have lived there for years are clearly wrong.

I also learned math in fourth grade, smart guy.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    I also learned math in fourth grade, smart guy.
    Unfortunately you don't know jack about Front Range ski pass utilization and patterns.

Most Epic pass holders weren't skiing more than 5 or 7 days at Abasin anyways.

everyone from montana is converging on colorado areas this season....payback time.....
    1000 person ski trains departing daily from all points to terminus Frisco, co. transit center.....
    along with ikon pass giving free train fare.....free fritz sperry guides provided at departure gate...to read on the way down.....watch tfo....
    My Company: Made in Colorado SKi Clothing- check it out

Last year for 'Threads for Shreds' jacket trade in program!
    www.freeridesystems.com
    20% Maggot Discount Code = 'MAGGOT20'

So don't ski Saturdays, you whiners.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Sorry boys, but I'm stoked.