Page 136 of 268 FirstFirst ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 6685

Thread: Ikon Pass

Name:  52F4774C-91EC-4E5B-91B0-6986232BB2E3.jpeg
Views: 475
Size:  61.1 KB

Bringing the lutz.

Would you please pick an alias.

How about.............. Frye.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Why does every thread have to turn into a pissing match between Benny and a bunch of people? You don't like what he posts, just fucking ignore it. Or at least leave the flame wars in in the PR. Once this shit gets started you and he are all the same AFAIC.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    My ten inch dick looks real fine in Lycra, mf.
    Don't the straps show?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Have fun in JH, they run their lifts FAST
    Yes, the do. Not so much Sublette tho. Killer day today, bottomless pow.

Big Sky is a great mountain, just slow lifts. I dont see why people getting all butt-hurt about stating the obvious. From what I can tell, Big Sky is geared towards the more affluent crowd, everything kinda pricey there, which is fine. So why don’t people demand more for all that hard earned money the dropping there? That’s a fair question/criticism.

Btw, what happened to your comment about Big Sky running their lifts at 75% capacity due to lower costs? It disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    You are doing skiing wrong... Just sayin.
    Sure, whatever that means.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Why does every thread have to turn into a pissing match between Benny and a bunch of people? You don't like what he posts, just fucking ignore it. Or at least leave the flame wars in in the PR. Once this shit gets started you and he are all the same AFAIC.
    cool, I’ll put that with the rest of the “old goat opinions that are important to me” stuff I have filed

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    He's the quantity > quality type.
    Unfortunately, that's not really possible when you gotta spend 30-40mins of each hour on the slow ass lift.

I want my lift to ski ratio to be no less than 1:1.

Not tryna socialize with the likes of ya’ll on the lifts. Lol. Jk

Probably a good thing you're skipping the tram. You'd probably get hurt.

True. Never encountered so many hidden and exposed rocks poppin up and out everywhere. I don’t know how anyone can ski Big Sky without the daily core shot. I guess you just gotta know where to go, but damn, I was even hittin rocks in the mid mountain and lower mountain.

I came across this really sweet aspect off of the upper part of Grizzly Meadow trees, pic below (not the gully, but take the upper trail to the immediate right, once you enter the gate, through the trees to the very end). It was lovely, completely untouched even though it was like 1pm... just askin to be obliterated.

I send it... and wtf? Nuthin but rocks underneath that 10” of pretty powder.

So yeah, I could def see myself getting hurt.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EE7B0FC7-84AC-4F97-A0D6-A4039E65D71E.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	635.9 KB 
ID:	314488

Quote Originally Posted by galibier_numero_un View Post
    Gotta post today's vert total on his Facebook feed.
    Do people actually do that? Sounds like you would be the one to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    I bet the increase is small. They are still competing with Epic which has multi resists blackout passes for sub $600. If the IKON sees too much of a jump the chasebrooklyns of the world will go back to skiing the fast and flat lifts of Vail to maximize their vertical.
    Never been to Vail, but I’ll take your word for it. Sounds like you ski there often.

Sorry, I’m not sorry for having standards.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseBrooklyn View Post

JFC you must ski slow.

Also re that rock filled powder slope. At most real mountains, if you don't know where you are going and there aren't tracks, expect the unexpected.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Lahey View Post
    Attachment 314417

ChaseB, which one is you?
    Ha ha, so you were there today too?

I was in the singles line which wrapped around the other side of Bridger from the pic you took.

Today was really something, right?

My gf hucked her first 10footer. So proud.she just started skiing last month.

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    JFC you must ski slow.

Also re that rock filled powder slope. At most real mountains, if you don't know where you are going and there aren't tracks, expect the unexpected.
    lol, this

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    JFC you must ski slow.

Yeah, I’m prolly a slower skier than others. I stay in the trees mostly, or even exclusively if practical and possible... It’s the journey, not how fast I get to the destination.

As far as expecting the unexpected, yeah true that. I like finding out places for myself though. Never understood why people on TGR always askin locals to show them around.

Someone ask me to show them around Brooklyn, I’m sending them to the hood.

C’mon, Bunny makes me feel cool, young, and smart. Fucking with him lets everyone know that.

Unfortunately, that's not really possible when you gotta spend 30-40mins of each hour on the slow ass lift.

jesus christ man

chase was definitely at JH today

I was in the singles line which wrapped around the other side of Bridger from the pic you took.

fuck, you really are a troll. an artful, almost scientific troll, but also you spend way too much time crafting this douchey persona for the lolz. the attention to detail, the realism, it would be commendable if it wasn't such a waste of your time.

Yeah, I’m prolly a slower skier than others. I stay in the trees mostly, or even exclusively if practical and possible... It’s the journey, not how fast I get to the destination.

As far as expecting the unexpected, yeah true that. I like finding out places for myself though. Never understood why people on TGR always askin locals to show them around.

Someone ask me to show them around Brooklyn, I’m sending them to the hood.
    Quote Originally Posted by LesterSmoove View Post
    jesus christ man

chase was definitely at JH today
    At JH, it’s not the lifts, but the crowds... and every single JH season pass holder has an Ikon pass too, so it’s safe to blame those damn Ikoners for the lift lines!

Quote Originally Posted by LesterSmoove View Post
    fuck, you really are a troll. an artful, almost scientific troll, but also you spend way too much time crafting this douchey persona for the lolz. the attention to detail, the realism, it would be commendable if it wasn't such a waste of your time.
    I think you’re reading into my posts a lil too much bro. Chill the fuck out.

My gf just hucked her first real cliff. That’s what I call stoke.

Ok, maybe it wasn’t a full 10footer, more like 7, but she don’t need to know that. Dont make me post the fuckin video of it. I swear I’ll do it... in slowmo too.

Geeze.

Will it feature tits?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Said every losing world cup skier and race car driver.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

I think you’re reading into my posts a lil too much bro. Chill the fuck out.

My gf just hucked her first real cliff. That’s what I call stoke.

Ok, maybe it wasn’t a full 10footer, more like 7, but she don’t need to know that. Dont make me post the fuckin video of it. I swear I’ll do it... in slowmo too.

Geeze.
    Do it bro. Do it.

There is no longer a hood In Brooklyn ya kook. Y’all fucked that up too.

... It’s the journey, not how fast I get to the destination.

Then maybe sit down on the lift, crack a cold one, and enjoy the journey?

Nope not my pic wasn't there. I`Il leave the ikonic clusterfucked out bs all for you ikonic turons to enjoy. Fuck the ikon pass and all the fucking beaters that come with it.

#LCCikonfree