Page 138 of 268 FirstFirst ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 6693

Thread: Ikon Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Get stuck in this today, motherfucker, or just nurse your hangover?

https://www.facebook.com/57491653252...6709132340883/

Another swing and a miss bunny. Keep posting tho. The more you post the more it shows you really are just an ikonic clueless noob.

Did you get your phone all greasy typing that from the oil change pit, this Monday morning?

Did you get your phone all greasy typing that from the oil change pit, this Monday morning?
    What's your angle in trolling so hard? There's something wrong with guys who change oil for a living?

I usually ignore you, but I'm genuinely curious what you get out of participating here? I haven't seen one genuine contribution from you. Seems like you might as well be yelling into a well.

Mind your own business. This asshole was trolling me.

God you are a miserable fuck Benny. Someone calling you out on your bullshit is not 'trolling'.

Sure is. Fuck off. I'm not in the mood.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

pharmacy wouldn't honor the AARP discount on your cholesterol pills?

e: and all of these as well

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Lahey View Post
    Btw bunny, the more you talk, the more it shows you don't know shit.
    Damn, I had the same thoughts about you as I read your posts. At least, you and bunny have something in common.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Will it feature tits?
    ChaseB, put up or shut up.
    Switch to the road.

100% bitch-made. proven with every post.

At Sunday River and sugarloaf you have to show your Ikon and get a day ticket. Can you have someone else grab it for you? Or do you need to be there, in person, with id? I have skied both places in my Ikon but I can't remember

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post
    At Sunday River and sugarloaf you have to show your Ikon and get a day ticket. Can you have someone else grab it for you? Or do you need to be there, in person, with id? I have skied both places in my Ikon but I can't remember

At Sugarloaf you have to walk to a ticket window or guest services desk and physically present your Ikon pass in person for them to scan and give you a day ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by singlecross View Post
    At Sugarloaf you have to walk to a ticket window or guest services desk and physically present your Ikon pass in person for them to scan and give you a day ticket.
    Can maybe a mom pick it up for hubby and teen?

I <heart> hot tele-moms

Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post
    Can maybe a mom pick it up for hubby and teen?

I guess it depends on the mood of the ticket staff. I have picked up my daughters ticket with her pass for her while she was booting up. YMMV

Does anybody remember when Alta sold a discounted mid-season pass on Feb 1? Did they stop that since IKON was gifted to us by the all knowing one?

Fucking bs that Alta/Bird doesn’t cost extra like jh and aspen and there aren’t more blackout days.

#LCCikonfree
    #Fucktheikonpass

Fucking bs that Alta/Bird doesn’t cost extra like jh and aspen and there aren’t more blackout days.

#LCCikonfree
    #Fucktheikonpass
    The management at Alta and Snowbird need to know how we feel. They are showing that they don't care about their season pass holders.

You are just realizing that?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

You are just realizing that?
    No lol. Just grumpy because I'm at work and conditions have been somewhat mediocre lately.

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    No lol. Just grumpy because I'm at work and conditions have been somewhat mediocre lately.
    Hadn’t snowed in over a week mediocre conditions and still an ikonic cluster fuck that they have to close the canyon because too much traffic.

Blackout powder day Prez weekend and the place is empty. hmm wonder why?

Fuck the ikon pass and the hoards of beaters that it brings.

seems we need to start doing a lot more whining and crying like Jackson and aspens locals.

Hadn’t snowed in over a week mediocre conditions and still an ikonic cluster fuck that they have to close the canyon because too much traffic.

Blackout powder day Prez weekend and the place is empty. hmm wonder why?

Fuck the ikon pass and the hoards of beaters that it brings.

seems we need to start doing a lot more whining and crying like Jackson and aspens locals.
    Seems to disprove, or at least knock out much of the powder chasing theory about Ikon pass holders if they are still over crowding hills with shit conditions.

I suspect Ikon pass holders do travel a bit more because of the pass options, but I doubt it is really that significantly different. For myself and the Ikon pass holders I know they are traveling about the same amount as before Ikon, and before The mountain collective pass as well.

I would love to see the actually numbers and not just a bunch of whiny skiers. I don't think Ikon has affected Mammoth much, if at all. We still habe incredibly busy days, and fantastic empty days, just like we have had for the past 40 plus years I have been skiing there.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

The big difference in a weekend like last weekend in LCC is all the Ikon pass holders here from out of town that planned their vacations months ago. Before the Ikon pass most season pass holders are locals and would stay home with conditions like we had.

Correct me if I am wrong but all those locals got was a base level pass added on to their Season Pass thereby increasing the crowding at your hill.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Correct me if I am wrong but all those locals got was a base level pass added on to their Season Pass thereby increasing the crowding at your hill.
    Yup. And we have been seeing a ton of traffic from Tahoe locals as well because of their shitty winter. Meanwhile we can't even get a god damn discount at another Ikon hill. AND they dropped our wasatch benefit days from 6 to 4 this year. One day at Alta when you are partnered with them? That's the best you can do for your loyal customers Snowbird?