Page 41 of 268 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 6694

Thread: Ikon Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    The Ikon Pass stickers will allow locals to know who's tires to slash.

I’m plastering all my rides with em so people know how core I am!

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Ask your mom / wife / sister?

(obligatory)
    I don’t have a sister, my mom and wife couldn’t remember his name but they both recall he sucked in bed and had a small dick though.

Quote Originally Posted by galibier_numero_un View Post
    Winter Park doesn't excite me much, but to be fair, I haven't skied there since the late 90's. I'm real curious about skiing Copper for the first time in some 30 years if only to visit the scene of the crime (DD).

... Thom
    I got a free pass to WP last year and had a fun day, there’s some new terrain open since I last skied there but it was a little chilly so they had everything up high or exposed to wind closed which sucked but at least that leaves something new to explore this year. Hopefully they don’t always shut it down just because your toes might get cold.

Also haven’t been to Copper in many many years so it should be fun to explore again. Now that I’m not a misguided snowboarder anymore it’ll be a whole new mountain. I heard something about being able to skip the line for the cat if you have a beacon, need to look into that.

We need to set up some days where mags that know these mountains show all the goods and secret stashes to us noobs, we’ll bring beer, or hookers and blow, your choice.

Winter Park is a sneaky good mountain. Skis better the better you know it, imo. And if you're a tree skier, it's the best around.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

This will be my 31st season skiing WP and I’m still finding new stuff. And now with kids it’s a completely different mountain.

I'm thinking this is the year I ditch vail and get a LL pass again, use a bunch of their partner days, and get back into touring.

Quote Originally Posted by ski-wpk View Post
    This will be my 31st season skiing WP and I’m still finding new stuff. And now with kids it’s a completely different mountain.
    Did you just volunteer to be our WP tour guide?

If I'm there and he's not, happy to do it.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by GPP33 View Post
    Did you just volunteer to be our WP tour guide?
    You'll get to ski the radist green groomerz

20 years solo, then chasing around an ankle biter opened my eyes

Like ski-wpk, that's how I learned the Winter Park side. Hardly skied over there before, now I know it fairly well.

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    You'll get to ski the radist green groomerz

20 years solo, then chasing around an ankle biter opened my eyes
    Dilly Dally Alley!

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Steamboat is one mountain so yes, Aspen is 3, so kinda but not really.
    Buttermilk is actually a great family area, with some really nice easy blacks and glades.
    It’s a great place to take the wife and kids for a Powder day.
    I’ve seen days with more people skinning up than on the lift.

I’ve had some incredible powder days in Steamboat. But this place just has a lot more to offer. You can always find good skiing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    Dilly Dally Alley!
    Fuck yeah! That actually can be fun, your Grom needs to be a decent skier just to get there. Discovery Park, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Damn, that's a lot of crap that will join a massive floating junk pile in the Pacific soon. So green of you, Ikon dudes.
    Looks like an envelope with a page of stickers, a lanyard and a fold up map. Oh, and a totally bitchin' sew/iron on patch. Pretty much about the same as the extras you get any time you order something online. How many Naked Wines $100 off cards do we all have from our Moosejaw and Backcountry purchases?
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Like ski-wpk, that's how I learned the Winter Park side. Hardly skied over there before, now I know it fairly well.
    I actually found a super fun tree shot on our way back to the front side last year. It paralleled a green or blue run but at the end of the day it was fun to just open it up through the soft snow in the trees without picking up enough speed that you needed to put any effort into slowing down. I wouldn’t go out of my way looking for it but it brought some redemption to that side of the hill.

I actually found a super fun tree shot on our way back to the front side last year. It paralleled a green or blue run but at the end of the day it was fun to just open it up through the soft snow in the trees without picking up enough speed that you needed to put any effort into slowing down. I wouldn’t go out of my way looking for it but it brought some redemption to that side of the hill.
    sounds maybe like skiers right of Hi Lo. Mellow but fun, wide, goes for a good while. Some of it was marked as closed last season on the map (and again this season) but it wasn't closed, i went through several times.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

If I'm there and he's not, happy to do it.
    Let’s do it.

Winter Park is a sneaky good mountain. Skis better the better you know it, imo. And if you're a tree skier, it's the best around.
    There is much truth to this statement, as long as they don’t continue to butcher the place like they did to Frenchman trees last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    sounds maybe like skiers right of Hi Lo. Mellow but fun, wide, goes for a good while. Some of it was marked as closed last season on the map (and again this season) but it wasn't closed, i went through several times.
    Skiers left of Hi Lo is what I hit

WP fan boy here too.

I typically ski WP/MJ.
    And my IKON pass arrived yesterday.

WOO-HOO!!
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

I actually found a super fun tree shot
    It paralleled a green run.

I fucking loved the Ikon Pass welcome package. I've been stuck in a classroom and hospital for the past three years in med school and let me fucking tell you what it means to have a season pass and a whole month off mid winter to enjoy the dopest resorts that aren't vail resorts. That little welcome kit you guys are bitching about being overkill is the pumpkin spice latte of my goddamned October. I'm so stoked that I'll probably paste one of those stickers on my Rover when that trip comes around. When Leavenworth Skier slashes the tires on my Rover, that's cool, he'll just get no pain meds when the motherfucker breaks his femur and winds up in my trauma bay.

Another well socialized doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by QuikR12 View Post
    I fucking loved the Ikon Pass welcome package. I've been stuck in a classroom and hospital for the past three years in med school and let me fucking tell you what it means to have a season pass and a whole month off mid winter to enjoy the dopest resorts that aren't vail resorts. That little welcome kit you guys are bitching about being overkill is the pumpkin spice latte of my goddamned October. I'm so stoked that I'll probably paste one of those stickers on my Rover when that trip comes around. When Leavenworth Skier slashes the tires on my Rover, that's cool, he'll just get no pain meds when the motherfucker breaks his femur and winds up in my trauma bay.
    Sterling?

Don't see many of them on the road still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........