Page 213 of 268 FirstFirst ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,325 of 6693

Thread: Ikon Pass

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    If I remember correctly they offered the same renewal discount the year before. And that's as far as my memory goes, until it picks up again about HS.
    I recall Ikon kicking in another $50 or $100 renewal discount due to COVID, after much complaining by the public. Not sure on exactly how much - just don't remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    You already got as much as Ikon was going to give you, when you bought a renewal 2020-21 pass, and Ikon offered a discount to 2019-20 pass holders for renewal in 20-21.
    Discount?

That's exactly who I'm talking about. IKON could certainly been more generous but I think the assurance they offered was fair--at least it was fair enough to get people to buy. Buying a pass if you don't live driving distance from an Alterra resort is always going to be a crap shoot. I'm no fan of IKON--I would just as soon buy a local pass for less, but I don't have that option.

Benny--you're retired, why don't you move to western ski country (other than the fact that you have to be rich to do that now).
    Other than the fact...

Benny--you're retired, why don't you move to western ski country (other than the fact that you have to be rich to do that now).
    And ruin his whole shtick?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Discount?
    What's your question?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

I had an Ikon pass last year. Bought if for spring skiing. I used it one day before the shut down happened. My wife and kids used 0 days on theirs. They all got to roll theirs over to next year at no cost. Me, because I used one fucking day, got nothing. So my one day of skiing last season cost $750. Fuck IKON!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by easyrdr View Post
    I had an Ikon pass last year. Bought if for spring skiing. I used it one day before the shut down happened. My wife and kids used 0 days on theirs. They all got to roll theirs over to next year at no cost. Me, because I used one fucking day, got nothing. So my one day of skiing last season cost $750. Fuck IKON!!!!!
    Where are you that the shutdown didn't happen until late April??

Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    Where are you that the shutdown didn't happen until late April??
    Yes, I should clarify, my wife freaked out, the shut down happened the first week of March for me. I was supposed to be out west the last two weeks of March/first week of April. She made me cancel due to COVID fear. My one ski day was at Boyne...............so very very sad.

Wrong thread--belongs in the "how much are you willing to pay to ski" thread. And I believe you would win the thread.

Wrong thread--belongs in the "how much are you willing to pay to ski" thread. And I believe you would win the thread.
    Yes!!!!! I finally won something. I am so rad.

Yes!!!!! I finally won something. I am so rad.
    Sign up for Publishers Clearinghouse while you're on a roll. Then you won't have to worry how much a day of skiing is ever again.

Sounds like you should be more angry with your wife then ikon....

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    I recall Ikon kicking in another $50 or $100 renewal discount due to COVID, after much complaining by the public. Not sure on exactly how much - just don't remember.
    They doubled the renewal discount last spring. You are correct. Additional $50 for base and additional $100 for full.

Here it is if not already posted: https://www.ikonpass.com/en/shop-passes
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Group buy for next season is being set up today. Should have a thread posted by evening.

this is the kind of thing that gets a guy to wire up his truck bed for heat, live in the parking lot, and ski every day

I would imagine they'd give you a big discount for renewing?

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Group buy for next season is being set up today. Should have a thread posted by evening.
    Thank you sir!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    this is the kind of thing that gets a guy to wire up his truck bed for heat, live in the parking lot, and ski every day
    Amen brother.

^^agree

Does anyone know when the early renew deadline is?
    TIA

I don’t. It is not listed on the site. But I’ve received emails that suggest it will be before May 18th.

For anyone that misses the renewal deadline, shoot me a PM.

Fucking $800 for a renewal that includes JH.

Fuck ikon
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Thanks for doing what you do for the mags.

Anyone has good group deals? or should I just take military discount?