Page 248 of 268 FirstFirst ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... LastLast
Results 6,176 to 6,200 of 6694

Thread: Ikon Pass

^^^ From what I understand, the answer is Yes. Bummer about that back man. Heal up vibes.

Best of luck with your recovery. I'm skiing again after a T3 fracture with fusion, multiple other spine and rib fractures.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Best of luck with your recovery. I'm skiing again after a T3 fracture with fusion, multiple other spine and rib fractures.
    Thanks guys, how long was it after the fusion that you were cleared?

They fused my T12 into L1 and L2. T9 and T10 compression fractures healing naturally. I'm in a clam shell brace for 6 more weeks. Pretty much the worst pain ever experienced when i did this and I have broken a femur before which was mellow compared to this injury.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fantastic_damage View Post

They fused my T12 into L1 and L2. T9 and T10 compression fractures healing naturally. I'm in a clam shell brace for 6 more weeks. Pretty much the worst pain ever experienced when i did this and I have broken a femur before which was mellow compared to this injury.

Sorry, I don't remember specifically about what restrictions I was given. I was hurt in February, was hiking, kayaking and biking by the summer, then had heart surgery in October and was skiing groomers as soon as the heart surgeon cleared me beginning of January. And just when it started to snow enough for decent off piste--Covid shut the season down. I can't say I'm back to where I was pre-injury, but that's due to age, loss of conditioning from multiple season interruptions, and a conscious decision to dial it back--I'm 72. From a healing standpoint I think I would have been ready to ski at about 6 months. I didn't have to wear a brace after surgery.

Ikon adds Sun Peaks in Canada.....

Cool, Panorama got added awhile ago, never been but from trail map looks worth a stop if up that far north.

Our passes arrived few days ago...less junk in the envelope than past years, but wonder how much $ goes to all the extra garbage they include.

I guess the cork squares are coasters...?
    I learned to cut out snowflakes in Mrs. Breneman's 3rd grade class (1970).
    Ever since then anyone who presents an 8 sided snowflake looses all credibility.
    oh well....

Still have not heard from Rontele. Anyone else to go to ?
    Took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to change this shit

Quote Originally Posted by bmg97 View Post
    PM Iceman.

I recently saw Benny profane has been banned. Did not realize it. Huh.

dunfree has codes I guess. Try sending him a message. Super helpful guy around here, hooks ppl up deep, super in positive

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    PM Iceman.
    Iceman is dead. RIP

Try sending a PM to his great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great etc. grandson Ötzi

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post

dunfree has codes I guess. Try sending him a message. Super helpful guy around here, hooks ppl up deep, super in positive
    Benny’s gone?!

^ def not 100% sure but think so..

Story I heard was the condo complex he was in nw Conn raised the HOA by a ton, so he flipped out, sold, got scammed, and ended up in Breckenridge. Bought some overpriced trailer tiny house sight unseen, didn't realize he didn't own the land etc,

Flipped out on the resort bc grooming wasn't up to par according to him, and he's a top level corduroy skier, so I trust him on that, also freaked out on management re iKon benefits or some shit.

Anywho, apparently flipped on tgr one day over failure to send PM's.

Word on the street he's in eastern SD at a res gaming ranch. Supervises slot gaming. Crazy right? Jeez..

Quote Originally Posted by bmg97 View Post
    Are you the guy who used to have an Avatar of tits?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by fantastic_damage View Post

I had a burst fracture that was fused from T12 - L5, amongst a litany of other injuries from a car accident 14 years ago.

Accident was in January and I was skiing in December of that year. Not an exact parallel as I had a few other injuries and surgeries which meant my recovery took a bit longer. I was in the clamshell for 6 months.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

We got our passes in the mail today!

Story I heard was the condo complex he was in nw Conn raised the HOA by a ton, so he flipped out, sold, got scammed, and ended up in Breckenridge. Bought some overpriced trailer tiny house sight unseen, didn't realize he didn't own the land etc,

Flipped out on the resort bc grooming wasn't up to par according to him, and he's a top level corduroy skier, so I trust him on that, also freaked out on management re iKon benefits or some shit.

Word on the street he's in eastern SD at a res gaming ranch. Supervises slot gaming. Crazy right? Jeez..
    I thought Benny went to be a test dummy at Leitner-Poma?

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Are you the guy who used to have an Avatar of tits?
    Yep. It was apparently too risque.....

Ill try. Don't want to annoy too many people but figured I'd be stupid if I didn't try to save some coin for hookers and blow.

God damn TGR gold right there! HOF nomination.

I got an email about a class action lawsuit against Ikon and a potential credit back for having a pass in the 2019-20 year. Email linked to this website with the lawsuit info:
    https://www.skipasssettlement.com/

Sounds like you get diddlysquat if you used the pass much at all during 19/20.
    https://www.skipasssettlement.com/faqs
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

I randomly got 8$ back one year for some COVID reason.

Class Counsel will ask the Court to award them up to $2,872,000 for attorney fees and reimbursement of the litigation expenses and costs they incurred and/or advanced.

========

Ordinary serfs get one free day ticket
    . . .

I doubt the SD gaming ranch comment, but if the rest is close to being true, I really missed some epic shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

^ it's all true man . Dude is in south Dakota living behind a town pump in a 87 suburban.