Page 96 of 266 FirstFirst ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 6644

Thread: Ikon Pass

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    i want to know more about this line cutting product.
    anyone buy one or know which destination will honor it?
    Just your usual guides/lessons/etc. offered by the mountain is my guess. When skiing introduces the VIP line for the rich surgeons to not line up with the poor dentists, our sport will have hit rock bottom.

I went to base this year (full epic this year). It's not just the extra $ for the full pass, it's the extra $$ for lodging and travel during peak times that killed me. It can be crowded, too. But I skied Vail/Beaver Creek over Presidents Day and it was much less crowded than the following weekend. So many people in Denver do the base or locals pass that it feels less crowded.

I think a massive TGR Ikon crowd should get a ski lease at Alta/Jackson/Squaw. I'm in for a nickel, just don't put my name on the lease.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Waffling between base and full pass. Generally we avoid holidays blacked out but school is getting harder to schedule time around them. Plus Im delusionally pondering a Southern Hemisphere trip. Should I pull the trigger and waste a few hunny extra?

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Just bought my pass. I will wear it with pride....On a lanyard around my fuckin neck for everyone to see.
    Same here, dropped Epic and joining the Ikon hoards clogging the lift lined next season.

Get some obnoxious custom pass pouches for added fun. rockstarpasses.com
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Hey, I never thought of that. I didn’t HAVE to buy the Ikon now? They didn’t force me to?
    I could have waited and paid $500 or so more at a later date for the 4 passes?

Maybe you could be my life coach or something.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    The group pass price starting I. May will be $649. So you could have waited until early June to buy and get the same prices. So, yeah, could have waited and not spent more money.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    They're gonna be PISSED when they see the Ikon lines are shorter.
    Especially if the IKON line gets priority boarding.

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post

I think A-Basin will go Mountain Collective. MC needs the Basin in the worst way to show fresh vitality, to kick start front range metro area sales, and it falls in line with Al's stated goal of reducing base area cluster while giving them another revenue stream.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I think they are going ikon 5-7 day. They have been saying the only way to ski Abasin 8 or more days is to get the Abasin pass.

Can we get back to who is THE BEST TRAVERSER ON THE MOUNTAIN!?
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    They're gonna be PISSED when they see the Ikon lines are shorter.
    No way according to the locals! The lines were caused by Ikon, so the Ikon line would be longer.

Let’s test it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Especially if the IKON line gets priority boarding.
    They’ll just combine the ski lessons line and Ikon lines. At the Jackson tram, they always allowed up to 30 lessons, now will be another 30 for Ikon. So the regular line will still get 40 per Tram!! Problem solved!!

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Is the traverse uphill or downhill?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    i’m gonna need a lesson next time i ski JH.
    Next time you come to Utah, make sure you join Snowbird’s Seven Summit Club. You’ll get priority boarding, valet parking, a locker, caviar and apres blow jobs. Not a bad deal for $15k.

Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    Next time you come to Utah, make sure you join Snowbird’s Seven Summit Club. You’ll get priority boarding, valet parking, a locker, caviar and apres blow jobs. Not a bad deal for $15k.
    And you can bring a guest with you to cut all the lines.

RE the blow jobs--is there a choice of gender? Asking for a friend.

make it $60 and Bob Kraft will be there!

For 15k I want before, during AND apres included

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    RE the blow jobs--is there a choice of gender? Asking for a friend.
    That’s an upsell doc.

Just got an email from sportsbasement offering pre-apr 24 prices for any Bay Area folk that missed the deadline

^^^^ I was going to say, I can get that pricing for anyone still interested, purchasing on or after May 5th. I started setting up a TGR group with ikon. Details to follow.

Whistler Blackcomb has a founders pass. It's $6000 CAD ($4500 USD), and it's a transferable pass. 50% of the price is tax deductible as a charity donation. It allows lift line priority for initial upload for the pass holder and 3 other paying guests.

Edit: Sorry should this go in the Epic Pass complaints thread?

^^^^ I was going to say, I can get that pricing for anyone still interested, purchasing on or after May 5th. I started setting up a TGR group with ikon. Details to follow.
    Excellent.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    Whistler Blackcomb has a founders pass. It's $6000 CAD ($4500 USD), and it's a transferable pass. 50% of the price is tax deductible as a charity donation. It allows lift line priority for initial upload for the pass holder and 3 other paying guests.

Edit: Sorry should this go in the Epic Pass complaints thread?
    Does it last 10 years??
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

UPGRADE YOUR IKON BASE PASS FOR JUST $300 Your Ikon Base Pass gives you access to 39 of the most iconic destinations for the 2019/20 season. Get the freedom to ski and ride all season long with no blackout dates and expanded access by upgrading to Ikon Pass.

Remove blackout dates from your Ikon Base Pass and upgrade to Ikon Pass for just $300*. Call 888.365.IKON now. UPGRADE AT 888.365.IKON

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Wish I would have seen this before I bought on the 23rd. Do you know if it was cheaper than $649 if you did a group purchase before April 24?

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    I don’t traverse uphill, just hike. So not me.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by talbash View Post
    Wish I would have seen this before I bought on the 23rd. Do you know if it was cheaper than $649 if you did a group purchase before April 24?
    Yes. Same as the return discount of $30. So not as significant, but still there. I only clued in on Sunday and it was too late to set up a new group. But I was directed to one that worked Tuesday evening. Setting this group up to catch a few friends who missed the deadline and want to get a pass for next year.