Page 83 of 268 FirstFirst ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 6694

Thread: Ikon Pass

Quote Originally Posted by galibier_numero_un View Post
    Almost as bad as people on Facebook snapping pictures of food.
    Hey man, the presentation on that crab cake was fucking phenomenal!
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Fly fishing is not core.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    good news is I sent my moneys
    and ikon and will be on your slopes
    and will bring my case for coreness to you and the mayor of yur podunk montucky condo town mountain irl next season
    if my I don't do bobbers hudge fly fishin coreness doesn't bring me there before
    then I can don my I skied and fished with harry t shirt so my coreness will be evident to all
    Im stoked join my ikon friends in the skier protection program

and am goin
    on my picture
    Looks like someone's got a case of richmanhands. Its from counting money all yer life.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Cool site I stumbled across.

https://ikonorepic.com/

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Fly fishing is not core.
    shoudnt you be apresing the night away yurp style with your crew and the snufalupaguses
    or maybe sumthins slightly better to do with your conde naste world traveler time
    rather than spouting off about sumthins you have no skill and a basic rudimentary knowledge if that?
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    will bring my case for coreness to you and the mayor of yur podunk montucky condo town mountain irl next season
    I look forward to your generously bringing your abundant coreness to MT. Benny has a point "fly fishing isn't core", however actually catching fish on a streamer or fly is core. Be aware that IKON pass holders may be excluded from the tram and smoke shacks with out paying an up charge according to the latest rumors.

^^^ I will believe it when I see it. Boyne is just buying time until the outrage passes.

SFB you have little to prove and I will also be throwing in for IKON and revisiting the motherland to clog up Alta/bird land as well as Soli and even DV.

2 can play that game. Maybe we can plot to descend on JHMR in a pincer movement as well.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Friend in SLC, and Alta pass holder was attacked today in Ballroom. He nicely told someone they couldn't stop in the traverse and they hit him hard enough with a pole to break it. Ikon pass holder from NJ. Can't make this shit up!!!

Ikon Pass

He “nicely” told the guy so he was attacked? I’m guessing there’s more to the story...

"GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE WAY YOU GAPER IKON FUCK!!!!"

Something like that?

Ikon Pass

Lol YO Paulie Walnuts, Get the fuck outta here!

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    He “nicely” told the guy so he was attacked? I’m guessing there’s more to the story...
    Quite possible it happened just as he said. Early season before Christmas rode the Supreme chair with three IKON holders, late 20's early 30's, two guys and a girl. Had a nice conversation with them, first time at Alta they asked a few questions about where to go, best snow etc. Couple of hours later I go into ballroom, traverse over to the rope line and two people are just below the traverse, third one has the gate blocked, can't get by him. I don't immediately recognize them as the same people I rode the chair with. I come to a stop and very politely ask that he step down so I can get past him and say if you are going to stop on the traverse just step up or down so other skiers can get by. Guy on the traverse says "fuck you, I stop where I want to stop". Other guy says "who the hell do you think you are telling us what to do". I don't say anything else and bump him on the way by, nothing more said. So I have no idea what was said today but it certainly could have happened just like reported.

For what it's worth said friend is a super mellow dude. Have a hard time believing he said anything rude or worthy of a pole attack.

Just skied my IKON days at Big Sky during the week. Lift line at the tram was 45 min. or more every day. Locals can get a regular season pass or pay $1,000 for the season pass which includes tram access. Needless to say they were not happy about the IKONers in the tram line.
    Gravity Junkie

I just whip the locals with my pole until they leave the tram line. Get with the Ikon program, we all do it.

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    Yeah, even if this guy wasn’t aggressive, you’ve got to wonder about some Ikoners getting fed up with all the Ikon hate spewing around. Of course Alta locals have always been cunty about those damned traverses, just that now they can blame it on Ikon since the guy with the pole had one.

Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

I agree, we Ikoners need to fight back. Let's all start breaking poles over their kneecaps. Locals need to show respect, we are IKONIC!

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Friend in SLC, and Alta pass holder was attacked today in Ballroom. He nicely told someone they couldn't stop in the traverse and they hit him hard enough with a pole to break it. Ikon pass holder from NJ. Can't make this shit up!!!
    Ballroom wasn't even open today.

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    Ballroom wasn't even open today.

Just re-read the text he sent to me. Incident happened yesterday, not today as I originally thought.

So, the tram line at Big Sky was just walk on/five minutes a few years ago?

So, the tram line at Big Sky was just walk on/five minutes a few years ago?
    No
    "If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough."

Exactly.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    I agree, we Ikoners need to fight back. Let's all start breaking poles over their kneecaps. Locals need to show respect, we are IKONIC!
    Tanya Harding has a webinar about this
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

I’ve thought of Epic Pass a bit more trailer parkish
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”