Page 106 of 266 FirstFirst ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 6644

Thread: Ikon Pass

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    try cooper...
    Been there many times m series Jong. Who the fuck are you?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by alpinevibes View Post
    Assuming this season is NOT all-time conditions in Aspen, it will be the real marker. Last season was the perfect storm of new influx of Ikoneers, all-time snowfall, and massive increase in local passholder usage. People whined about Ikon passes flooding the hill (myself, a bit, included), but I don't think it was that big of a deal over the course of the season. Time will tell, but I think for here, it will likely only be a big glaring issue on 20" weekend pow days when the 4Runners and Outbacks race up I70 to ski "the BOWL."

Yeah, I agree. Didn’t really effect me at all.
    But I don’t drive to Highlands, unless it’s afternoon.

The problem will be in shitty years, when everyone follows the snow.

I’ll ski with the Uglies. Just show up for 1st chair at 1A.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    Yeah, I agree. Didn’t really effect me at all.
    But I don’t drive to Highlands, unless it’s afternoon.

The problem will be in shitty years, when everyone follows the snow.

I’ll ski with the Uglies. Just show up for 1st chair at 1A.
    I hear ya. The amount of fast, chargy runs on Corkscrew from Jan-May this year was phenomenal. I've always been a 1A drum-beater (despite my cohort being Gondi lappers), but damn if Corkscrew wasn't my favorite line on Aspen Mountain all year. Cone 2 with hero snow, close second.

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    I am coming back either way. Last year MC this year as an Ikonic. My daughter has never skied Basin or Copper either because we avoid the area like the plague for obvious reasons but this year we will probably ski them on the way through.

Hope to finally ski with some of the RFV kooks this year. Keep missing everybody.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    You're good - Alltrack owners get a honorary pass from any bitching I might still mutter.

Hello Zermatt.

^^ fucking sweet

Yes, please!

Yeah, but the hard part is getting there and a bed. Tickets are cheap. Well, cheaper.

Just got 6 days in New Zealand with my two older kids at Coronet Peak and The Remarkables using my 18/19 pass...that definitely helped make the trip easier. You just need to go into the ticket office and they will load up 7 days on their MyPass system.

Christmas in the Alps!

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Yeah, but the hard part is getting there and a bed. Tickets are cheap. Well, cheaper.
    Airbnb is the way to go in Zermatt. The hotels are extortionists

I got an ikon! Going to snowplow my way through Jackson hole, alta, whatever of the bird I can plow through, and definitely.....Sugarbush!
    Decisions Decisions

AWESOME!!! ^^^^ I have extra clear vinyl pass lanyards to fly the IKON flag whilst furiously snowplowing at the bush. And of course Alta/Bird Jackson. Thinking about snowplowing off the gondi at the Sky as well.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Thinking about snowplowing off the gondi at the Sky as well.
    If you are talking about Big Sky, we don't have a gondola.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Yea, my bad, forgot it's a tram. Even better, a larger audience for my backpack speakers.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Even better, a larger audience for my backpack speakers.
    I can't wait to see you in tram line and listen to your tunes for an hour or so!

Naw. Is like a 15 passenger tram. So small crowd. But you’ll still kill it is you snowplow the big.

alright.. who's holding a college discount code?

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Naw. Is like a 15 passenger tram. So small crowd. But you’ll still kill it is you snowplow the big.
    I see it as more like a tin can on a rope, where everyone is packed like sardines. Did a short painting on it some time ago:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tramchovie_02.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	293227

But 15 people make a good captive audience when I stink up the tram from the morning breakfast burrito.

Your cease and desist letter for using the name Big Sky will arrive shortly.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Think Copper WP Eldora will be stupid crowded Dec 26-31 since they are the only places without blackout? Watching the snow and might drive out from new England. Will I wait hours in a liftline to the point where I will be punching myself in the balls?
    Also, reasonable to find a place to park and sleep in my vehicle? Not a camper just a car.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post
    Think Copper WP Eldora will be stupid crowded Dec 26-31 since they are the only places without blackout? Watching the snow and might drive out from new England. Will I wait hours in a liftline to the point where I will be punching myself in the balls?
    Also, reasonable to find a place to park and sleep in my vehicle? Not a camper just a car.
    Everywhere will be crowded that time of year. Pretty sure they sell far less Ikons than Epic still though. I'd say it'd still be fun, I don't remember ever waiting in a should-crushing line at Copper and my in-laws like to ski there around that time of year. Pretty tough for the Super B to get a line, and the new lifts are fast AF too (when they aren't breaking down).

PM Simple for the lowdown on secret camping spots.

Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post

Copper will be busy but stay on the Super Bee or any expert terrain that’s open and you’ll be good to go. The main village will be busy. Not EPIC busy though.

Quote Originally Posted by ULLRismyco-pilot View Post
    Everywhere will be crowded that time of year. Pretty sure they sell far less Ikons than Epic still though. I'd say it'd still be fun, I don't remember ever waiting in a should-crushing line at Copper and my in-laws like to ski there around that time of year. Pretty tough for the Super B to get a line, and the new lifts are fast AF too (when they aren't breaking down).

PM Simple for the lowdown on secret camping spots.
    Cool thanks!

I <heart> hot tele-moms

Steamboat was a zoo last Xmas despite it being blacked on the base pass. I can’t see WP or Copper being any better. My sister from FL and her 20 friends are planning to go to WP this Xmas.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums