Page 123 of 140 FirstFirst ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 3481

Thread: Ikon Pass

  1. #3051
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    North Bend, WA
    Posts
    682
    Finally bought my pass. Now I can breath easy and wait for the snow

    Sent from my SM-G973U using TGR Forums mobile app

  2. #3052
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    6,003
    Just downloaded my IKON app. Glad to be considered a Jackson local now!
    Decisions Decisions

  3. #3053
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Down on Electric Avenue
    Posts
    1,615
    ^^^^
    Yes indeed, that elicited a good laugh!

    Thing is, and I've said this before, we have room for more skiers. But we'd prefer they ski like you. All who can ski in their office dress clothes are good to go.

  4. #3054
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Walpole NH
    Posts
    8,131
    How your tune has changed. Last year you bitched like a cunt about IKON.
    Go on Now.
    crab in my shoe mouth

  5. #3055
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,419
    Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    How your tune has changed. Last year you bitched like a cunt about IKON.
    Go on Now.
    Like Ken Kesey said, make your own movie. If you don't decide to be happy then you're choosing to be not happy. Might as well choose the better one.

  6. #3056
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    M. HOOD
    Posts
    1
    coo1

  7. #3057
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,089


    Saw this today in LCC.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #3058
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Puget Oceania
    Posts
    387
    Would be more funny if it said "Nobody loves Ikon more than I do"
    Last edited by fullStack; 11-22-2019 at 04:05 PM.
    Chronic Complainer Experiencing Ikon Cognitive Dissonance Since 2018

  9. #3059
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    4,567
    Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    Like Ken Kesey said, make your own movie. If you don't decide to be happy then you're choosing to be not happy. Might as well choose the better one.
    Reminds me of this oldie:


  10. #3060
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    DownEast
    Posts
    498
    "I have chosen to be happy, because it is good for my health"
    -Voltaire

  11. #3061
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    4,764
    anyone know what the timeline is like from "bought pass" to "got pass in the mail" these days?

    also lazily: when you show up at a resort, do you need to do anything to "redeem one of your 5 days" or do you just swipe it and go?

  12. #3062
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    4,567
    Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    <snip> do you just swipe it and go?
    This. Except the places you can't.


  13. #3063
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,667
    Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    anyone know what the timeline is like from "bought pass" to "got pass in the mail" these days?

    also lazily: when you show up at a resort, do you need to do anything to "redeem one of your 5 days" or do you just swipe it and go?
    COuple weeks for mailing.

    in Utah you just get on the lift anywhere, except DV you used to have to get a paper ticket but i heard they are RFID now.

    what are you doing riding lifts anyways?

  14. #3064
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,667
    Quote Originally Posted by fullStack View Post
    Would be more funny if it said "Nobody loves Ikon more than I do"
    Anything would be funnier, it's dumb.

    "Fuck Trump and your Ikon Pass" would be funnier, took 3 seconds to think of it.

  15. #3065
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    38,194
    Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post


    Saw this today in LCC.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A bit weak coming from a solid Republican state.

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  16. #3066
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    30,581
    Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    also lazily: when you show up at a resort, do you need to do anything to "redeem one of your 5 days" or do you just swipe it and go?
    It'll depend on whether that resort has yet installed the Ikon compatible card reader.

    For instance last season at Crystal we were issued a Crystal season pass and an Ikon pass. Other Ikon pass holders who visited Crystal had to get a paper ticket at the window.

    This year we're on the Ikon card equipment and only one pass... other Ikon card holders will just swipe and go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

  17. #3067
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    A bit weak coming from a solid Republican state.
    You don't know much about Mormons then. Evan and Hillary got more votes combined than Trump in Utah.

  18. #3068
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    4,764
    Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    what are you doing riding lifts anyways?
    mostly just wanna ski more w/my wife, and she's not quite as enamored with the whole earn-your-turns-only thing as me lol...

    btw, entirely wrong thread: but did you end up doing fuji?

  19. #3069
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,667
    I broke my toe the morning I had a hut reserved to do Fuji, classic timing! I did some shorter limp-y hikes around Kyoto + Katsuyama instead....holy humidity though! I found out too late I shoulda gone to Hakuba, taken a lift up part-way, and then hiked from hut-to-hut, it looked super rad but I was out of time and the weather looked shit for a quick mission trip up there. My toe coulda handled that I think.

    Where did you go hike?

  20. #3070
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    1,899
    Ikon Overlords begin the Peak Resorts Employee Purge ....

    https://www.saminfo.com/headline-new...rts-properties

  21. #3071
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    4,567
    Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Ikon Overlords begin the Peak Resorts Purge....

    https://www.saminfo.com/headline-new...rts-properties

  22. #3072
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    4,764
    Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    I broke my toe the morning I had a hut reserved to do Fuji, classic timing! I did some shorter limp-y hikes around Kyoto + Katsuyama instead....holy humidity though! I found out too late I shoulda gone to Hakuba, taken a lift up part-way, and then hiked from hut-to-hut, it looked super rad but I was out of time and the weather looked shit for a quick mission trip up there. My toe coulda handled that I think.

    Where did you go hike?
    Ah that sucks about the toe. We hiked Yakedake outside of Matsumoto... it was about 10 miles and 4k', and it rained every freaking step, and for the 1/2 hour after the hike we waited at the bus stop lol. Still I think I like our luck better than yours...

  23. #3073
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    1,899
    Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    yep....

  24. #3074
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,667
    Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    Ah that sucks about the toe. We hiked Yakedake outside of Matsumoto... it was about 10 miles and 4k', and it rained every freaking step, and for the 1/2 hour after the hike we waited at the bus stop lol. Still I think I like our luck better than yours...
    Nice, I was eyeing that region and similar hikes nearby, looked beautiful if it was clear. I did a lot of hikes that started above temples and shrines, ended with delicious meals, so no complaints. I could even run downhill with the broken toe a bit...first few days afterwards though sucked!

  25. #3075
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sandy
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    mostly just wanna ski more w/my wife, and she's not quite as enamored with the whole earn-your-turns-only thing as me lol...

    btw, entirely wrong thread: but did you end up doing fuji?
    Dude, lets go skiing without me chasing you uphill first!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •