Thread: Jackson 2/11-16

Jackson 2/11-16

I'll be in Jackson in February. Mainly skiing resort + limited backcountry that I'm familiar with. Would love to meet up if anyone is around. Particularly interested in a bigger objective (Mt. Moran / Middle Teton / Buck?) with the right partner(s) - don't know the area well enough myself. Happy to buy beers for knowledgeable locals. thx

I might be heading up that way feb 11 and 12... just looking for someone to ski with.. unfortunately my trip was planned around SLC so i am think of driving up the night of the 10th from there and skiing targee one day and then Jackson
    For a day or two before heading back to slc for the last part of my trip. My group I am traveling with wants nothing to do with driving or leaving Utah so I guess I am looking outside that box and have no problems going on my own

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I did a couple of laps out the gates from the top of the tram yesterday and looking for a plan/skipartner today if either of you made it. Will be heading for the first tram

Back / side country meetup

Monday 2/12/18 : My skiing buddy left for back home yesterday, so I am solo now. Taking today off. Would like to partner to ski either out the top gate or tour up on the pass or 25 Short. No "big" objectives due to continuing avy conditions.