Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Superbowl LII

Superbowl LII

DD,
    You hosting anything? How much to rent the Sonata? I got this email today but wondering if you got something a bit more edgy going on?

Whether you're a Philadelphia Eagles fan, a New England Patriots fan, or just a fan of the game, there is no denying that the Super Bowl is the must-attend sporting event of the year.
    It's time to book your trip to Super Bowl LII, happening in just under 2 weeks in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
    What's that? Don't know where to stay and what else to see in Minneapolis? Don't worry as we've got you covered. http://7jet.com/super-bowl-lii-minnesota/
    Schedule your Super Bowl travel plans now with SevenJet and you can watch this year's game from the sideline instead of your living room.
    This is a very popular trip so make your reservation before space and availability run out.

Contact us today to book your flight at chartersales@sevenjet.com or call 1-800-532-0991
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

I heard he had one of those pods containers dropped off in front of his mom's house and that he was planning to rent it out on VRBO for super bowl weekend. Was gonna market it as one of those tiny homes or some shit.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

It's going to one of the worst games ever. Most can't stand NE any more, plus the Eagles don't have a chance in hell to win...it may be the lowest watched SB ever.

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    It's going to one of the worst games ever. Most can't stand NE any more, plus the Eagles don't have a chance in hell to win...it may be the lowest watched SB ever.
    The game is secondary. This is about getting the rage on in the twin cities...riding around with soccer moms in the backseat with a trunkful of knives...gyros at 2am, doing donuts on frozen lakes...etc.

Nobody gave Philly a shot this post-season and they came strong with it. No chance that they have no chance.

31-28 Philly... TB12 blows a knee on a low hit while throwing a pass to gronk where he receives another concussion...

^^^That's fine, what about before and after the game?

I got mine outta system 4 years ago.
    Freakin’ Broncos let me down.

It sure was great and very expensive.
    Definitely once in a life time kinda deal in many ways.

Face value for a Super Bowl ticket is $2500! Wow it makes a season ski pass seem so inexpensive.

Superbowl LII

Most people don’t go to SB every year, so.
    We went because it was one of cheaper SB we could attend.
    Minus air and hotel saved us a lot of money as well.
    I think average person spends 8G on ticket and travel expenses.

Name:  Untitled-1.png
Views: 586
Size:  91.1 KB

It should be cheaper, you had to sit outside in Feb.

Any swag with these SB tix? For $2-4K for a ticket a I would think new skis or a snowboard, Aspen season pass or a hunting dog should be part of the deal. The upside for me as an uncrowded ski day on SB Sunday.

Color me too cheap to attend a SB in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    Any swag with these SB tix? For $2-4K for a ticket a I would think new skis or a snowboard, Aspen season pass or a hunting dog should be part of the deal. The upside for me as an uncrowded ski day on SB Sunday.

Color me too cheap to attend a SB in person.
    Little swag bag of this and that.
    Nothing impressive.

Doubt that we’ll ever go again.
    Unless boyfriend’s team goes to the Super Bowl.
    He’s a Browns fan, so that’s not gonna happen.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0810.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	221941

I do have vehicles to rent, dope for sale and general intel services available.
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    I heard he had one of those pods containers dropped off in front of his mom's house and that he was planning to rent it out on VRBO for super bowl weekend. Was gonna market it as one of those tiny homes or some shit.
    Lol. If I was to do this I would use my moms house
    Zone Controller

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    The game is secondary. This is about getting the rage on in the twin cities...riding around with soccer moms in the backseat with a trunkful of knives...gyros at 2am, doing donuts on frozen lakes...etc.
    This could be a hell of a night in Minnesota
    Zone Controller

This is shaping up. DD, I'll take the Sonata on the 3rd and 4th. Does it have plates or should I swipe some from long term parking at the airport?

Also, any place you know where a person can rent a gorilla costume? Not that stupid pink one that someone on here has on their avatar, a real looking one.

Thats a standard Friday im MN, WI, etc. Superbowl is probably the worst time to get your rage on.

^I laughed

Definitely the most painful for New Yorkers.

Nice cap to the Giants season, tho.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

why not....phillys offense is certainly better than jax.......defenses are comparable - I say they have a good shot (from a philly fan here)

I think Philly has a great shot. May even be the favorite IMO and I’m a Pats fan.

The Eagles' secondary and pass rush are not as good as Jacksonville's. But their receivers are much better. And Foles is probably better than Bortles. I expect the Pats to focus on stopping the Eagles' running game, blanketing Ertz and bet on Foles not making enough plays to win. If the Eagles fall behind early or struggle to run the ball Foles will look like crap. The Pats' pass rush in underrated, their secondary is good and the Eagles don't have a great receiving back which is the best way to exploit the Patriots mediocre linebackers. But if the Eagles run/ play action game flourishes, the Eagles have the weapons to make Foles look great (unlike Jacksonville who couldn't take advantage of the Patriots D crowding the line of scrimmage in the second half).

On offense the Pats won't bother to run the ball much. Eagles run D is sick. Brady is the only player in history to consistently win when his team abandons the run. I expect Brady to throw the ball 50 times.

This is shaping up. DD, I'll take the Sonata on the 3rd and 4th. Does it have plates or should I swipe some from long term parking at the airport?

Also, any place you know where a person can rent a gorilla costume? Not that stupid pink one that someone on here has on their avatar, a real looking one.
    Will you be trying to best the 200+ foot Sonata ice jart record set last winter by chance?

I'll bring the Jager.

And the GoPro.
    I still call it The Jake.

People in Minneapolis are pissed. Hopefully Jamie foxx and Cardi B parties will make things right.

Police presence will be all time.
    Zone Controller

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    I do have dope for sale.
    What you got