FS: K2 F.I.T Ice Skate, US 10, Euro 43.5, brand new

For Sale: K2 F.I.T. Ice Skate, brand new. Size US 10, Euro 43.5. These are brand new. I got them online and can't return them. I would like $75 for them. This size is hard to find both online and locally.

Here is the description: "For a comfortable skate that will keep your feet warm and dry as well, pick up the K2 F.I.T ice skates. These skates feature the always comfortable K2 Softboot and the enhanced Enhanced Stability Cuff will give you the maximum amount of support you desire to keep your feet fitting comfortably inside these skates. The warm brushed liner and water repellent materials on the K2 F.I.T. will keep your feet warm and dry and the injection locked stainless steel blade will give you a connection that is easy to maintain and will hold a sharpened edge three times longer than other blades. The traditional lacing will give a secure and comfortable fit. Skill Range: Beginner - Advanced Intermediate, Model Year: 2018, Blade: Injection Locked Stainless Steel Blade, Recommended Use: Recreational, Lining Material: Thinsulate"

I would prefer to sell locally in the Reno/Tahoe Area but can ship for the right price. Best to contact me at anthonyrabinowitz3196 at gmail dot com

Name:  K2 FIT Ice Skate.JPG
Views: 171
Size:  139.7 KBName:  K2 size label.JPG
Views: 142
Size:  127.0 KB

I'm trying to figure out what these are for. Going public skating?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Yes. In tahoe we use them on backcountry lakes when there isn't enough snow for good skiing.