WTB: Pivots with Skinny Brakes

Picked up a pair of the 4frnt bump skis on sale and now I'm looking for some clamps for them.

Looking for a cheaper pair of FKS/Pivots with unbent skinny brakes if anyone has a pair laying around. Thinking of something from the blue Pivot or black/gold FKS era. Not looking for Geze toes, TT09s, etc.

Anyone holding a pair they want to part with?

I would trade you a skinny baseplate for a fat baseplate if you're interested. Or trade some skinny p18 for fat ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    I would trade you a skinny baseplate for a fat baseplate if you're interested. Or trade some skinny p18 for fat ones.
    My timing was really off on all of this --- I sold a pair of Pivots around Thanksgiving and just mounted up my last spare pair two weeks ago, and then saw that thread here last week or so for the Looks with the skinny brakes (I think that was you who ended up with them?!)

So I have no wide brake Pivots or baseplates/brakes to trade right now. But if nobody has skinny ones, perhaps I could pick up a pair with wide brakes and then have them shipped straight to you, and then you could send me the pair with the skinny brakes as a trade?

If Leavenworth Skier is open to doing something like that, then let's open this up to wider brakes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MRR11 View Post
    Looking for a cheaper pair of FKS/Pivots with unbent skinny brakes if anyone has a pair laying around. Thinking of something from the blue Pivot or black/gold FKS era. Not looking for Geze toes, TT09s, etc.
    Got a pair of blue P18 that are fairly scratched up and missing the front white AFD pads. I'll have to look to see if the brakes are untouched.
    A fucking show dog with fucking papers