New ACL Surgery in Europe

So I have been trying to figure out this surgery in Europe and just got some details. My friend Steve Porino (who some of you might know through NBC Univ and NBC SPorts as a ski racing commentator) enlightened me this AM on the surgery.

Carlo Janka blew his knee out about three months ago and is back on snow training DH, hoping for a return to Pyeong Chang (if he can qualify).

Velez-Zuzlova’s also blew her knee out Sept 20th and has been on snow training tech for over two weeks. Both had the same surgery done by Dr Bertand Sonnery-Cottett.

From Steve's FB post on my inquiry, "Have seen video. Impressive. The surgery is a combo of modern ACL repair (not reconstruction) and cadaver graft of the Anterocollateral ligament. Both are very modern procedures, which have their professional detractors. She might be the first elite athlete to have a combo of both procedures. Not entirely sure. Doc says, with studies to support, no additional long-term risk to the knee. By so far so good."

Anyway, just wanted to see if anyone here has heard of it or had any experiences with it.

So.....is this something one would do on their third or fourth acl?
    Is it more likely to be stronger, hence the appeal to competitive skiers?
    Can a cadaver ligament vascularize faster than an autograft ligament?
    Or do they use more screws?

No idea splat, but here is a podcast where they interview the surgery.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-79537655...sonnery-cottet