Whistler weed dispensaries...

How does US Citizen obtain a medical card? Aren’t there websites now?

Any medical dispensaries in Whistler/Blackcomb?

Can you smoke in the Open in BC?

No smoking of any kind allowed in WB, on the mountain or in the villages. It occurs, but is rarely seen or even smelled.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Canaduh sux
    crab in my shoe mouth

Right

Some dude tried to sell my dad weed when we were there. It was hilarious. That was 15 years ago. I'm sure it's pretty lax, just don't be an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    Some dude tried to sell my dad weed when we were there. It was hilarious. That was 15 years ago. I'm sure it's pretty lax, just don't be an idiot.
    I dunno about 15 yrs ago, but it didnt seem lax to me last week. Almost no tobacco, no bud, no butts...maybe saw 4 ppl smoking in 7 days....had to be 10-20,000 skiing. I'm not complaining here. But if you don't want to be an idiot, you could give it up for a week and buy some chewing gum.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaperious Basterd View Post
    How does US Citizen obtain a medical card? Aren’t there websites now?

Any medical dispensaries in Whistler/Blackcomb?

Can you smoke in the Open in BC?
    it won't be legal till july SO I wouldn't light up just anywhere cuz there might be plainclothes RCMP anywhere, go off in the trees or sft. A cop i met skiing up here told me there were as many plainclothes cops again as what we seen in uniform for the olympics which was one fuck of alot so obviously the olympics is long gone BUT who knows how many plain clothes cops are wandering around WB ?

Buddy seemed pretty cool then he mentioned he was a cop and so we had a fascinating convo about his investigation/recovery on the Kicking horse BC fatality ... good thing i didn't pull out that joint eh

if you are driving thru Vangroovy from YVR that would probably be the place to buy dope, I would do a litttle research and call ahead
    Last edited by XXX-er; 01-14-2018 at 09:59 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

A friend said he walked into a medical dispensary and told them he needed a medical card and they gave it to him. I’ll try that next time.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

look for the guy with dreads and a backpack. seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by amoeba View Post
    No smoking of any kind allowed in WB, on the mountain or in the villages. It occurs, but is rarely seen or even smelled.

True story. There was a thread aboot it a while back. Vail North, sad times.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

test

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    it won't be legal till july SO I wouldn't light up just anywhere cuz there might be plainclothes RCMP anywhere, go off in the trees or sft. A cop i met skiing up here told me there were as many plainclothes cops again as what we seen in uniform for the olympics which was one fuck of alot so obviously the olympics is long gone BUT who knows how many plain clothes cops are wandering around WB ?

Buddy seemed pretty cool then he mentioned he was a cop and so we had a fascinating convo about his investigation/recovery on the Kicking horse BC fatality ... good thing i didn't pull out that joint eh

if you are driving thru Vangroovy from YVR that would probably be the place to buy dope, I would do a litttle research and call ahead
    Not to threadjack, but was that the Quebec couple?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Seems like I sawa thread about it some time ago

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    The RCMP had an Olympic budget of $492,000,000. (yes 492 Million) They had 5200 RCMP officers and 1800 officers from other regional and local police forces. %17 of that was deployed in Whistler. So for the Olympic Games there were close to 1200 police officers in Whistler.
    There are usually 2 uniformed police on the hill during peak times and maybe 2 on duty plain clothes cops. WB use to have a ticket exchange program for off duty cops to get lift tickets in exchange for being available to respond to a police need, like an on hill call basis.