what's wrong with that story?

"Woman teaching boyfriend to Ski" article

the guy in that article ,was eating shit on green trails> why did they end up on a bootpack trail.. can you spell 'bad judgement' lady

Was she trying to hospitalize him, before she broke up with him?

There is something really wrong w women in America> they all(ok many/ not all) want to change guys into some liberal wannabe metro-sexual stereotype.

Ski towns are full of single Guys who shred on the Mountain>someone's looking with the wrong glasses
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Um. I believe the article that you are referring to is a joke story.

https://www.tetongravity.com/story/c...g-relationship

Baron--you remind me of a girlfriend I had back in the day. I recommended she watch "Dr. Strangelove". She didn't like it--didn't think it was realistic. She didn't understand it was a comedy. (Kind of like the current administration.)

Name:  riding_the_bomb.jpg
Views: 647
Size:  26.4 KB

I taught two of my ex boyfriends how to ride motorcycle and they are still alive.
    I think it can be done.

You're an asshole, OP

Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    I taught two of my ex boyfriends how to ride motorcycle and they are still alive.
    I think it can be done.
    Much higher consequence for failure too...

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Baron--you remind me of a girlfriend I had back in the day. I recommended she watch "Dr. Strangelove". She didn't like it--didn't think it was realistic. She didn't understand it was a comedy.
    big of you to admit you dated a vapid bimbo

Name:  Lad.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  56.5 KB
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    I think it can be done.
    Realize youR poking fun, but that is only a big deal if they had never ridden a bicycle b4.
    Bicycle > motorbike = easy

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Baron--you remind me of a girlfriend I had back in the day. I recommended she watch "Dr. Strangelove". She didn't like it--didn't think it was realistic. She didn't understand it was a comedy. (Kind of like the current administration.)

Name:  riding_the_bomb.jpg
Views: 647
Size:  26.4 KB
    a Comedy??? I usually can see the different angles ,without googling the story about the story!

If this is what passes as comedy..its a Joke

Um >where does it say this is a spoof story? whatever..tgR used to be all stoke/not soap opera dribble ..I'm outa here if they troll us with shit like that on their main page. I can post my ski trips n stuff anywhere.
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

WTF? Dr. Strangelove is the greatest black comedy in the history of American cinema. Only a pea brain who couldn't figure out that the TGR story re GF teaching BF to ski was a The Onion-esque parody wouldn't know that.
    Last edited by OldSteve; 01-15-2018 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    Name:  Lad.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  56.5 KB
    that just puts sand in my vagina

No fighting in the war room!

Quote Originally Posted by OldSteve View Post
    big of you to admit you dated a vapid bimbo
    Shhh--that bimbo is someone's surgeon.

BTW--My dad didn't think Catch 22 was funny. But then he served on New Guinea and was bombed by American planes among other things. He thought Catch 22 was pretty realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by baron View Post
    a Comedy??? I usually can see the different angles ,without googling the story about the story!

Um >where does it say this is a spoof story? whatever..tgR used to be all stoke/not soap opera dribble ..I'm outa here if they troll us with shit like that on their main page. I can post my ski trips n stuff anywhere.
    You're catching on. Joke times x= comedy. In the case of Dr Strangelove x = about 10,000.

Quote Originally Posted by baron View Post

They have had satirical articles for a while. Don't get all pouty and make threats, just own it.

This thread makes the article significantly better.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

Shhh--that bimbo is someone's surgeon.

BTW--My dad didn't think Catch 22 was funny. But then he served on New Guinea and was bombed by American planes among other things. He thought Catch 22 was pretty realistic.
    I assume you mean the book rather than the movie which was a steaming pile of shit.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by TurxSki View Post
    Realize youR poking fun, but that is only a big deal if they had never ridden a bicycle b4.
    Bicycle > motorbike = easy
    if you don't know how a clutch works, I bet it isn't as easy as you say.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Not bunion View Post
    I assume you mean the book rather than the movie which was a steaming pile of shit.
    Yes, the book. I agree about the movie. And to my knowledge my father never went to a movie as an adult. And probably not as a kid either--one of his most vivid childhood memories was running, falling, and breaking his pocket watch. Probably the last time in his life he ran. He did have a sense of humor though--he would nearly choke laughing watching Laurel and Hardy shorts on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    if you don't know how a clutch works, I bet it isn't as easy as you say.
    Yeah right...my brain hurts...ive got my head stuck in the cupboard...i can't see anything...
    (what, you mean pulling in the clutch and expecting it to act like a brake?...oh how we laughed...)
    Anyway, most of those 50cc "bikes" have an auto clutch...

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...