FS- Functional glass

Backstory: my brother in law was a cop, this was his confiscation collection when he retired. Have it to me wham he moved to AZ.

These need to be returned to the wild. Any interest? PM offers. Include shipping in your offer, will be very well packed.

Sparty on!

Ps, Jim Harbong (the one on the right) is not for sale.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    "Those 1%ers are not an avaricious "them" but in reality the most entrepreneurial of "us". If we had more of them and fewer grandstanding politicians, we would all be better off."
    - Bradley Schiller, Prof. of Economics, Univ. Nevada - Reno.

I would like some of these and I know faltnshallow is a good maggot but I can't help feeling like I'm walking into a trap here

all the pieces are so clean! is that how they get confiscated? or do they clean them up?
    skid luxury

IKR? He said he used alcohol snd elbow grease to clean them.

"Those 1%ers are not an avaricious "them" but in reality the most entrepreneurial of "us". If we had more of them and fewer grandstanding politicians, we would all be better off."

Let me just make sure I got this right... A cop illegally kept (stole) seized evidence and you're reselling it on a forum for profit? Not shady at all.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkbrnblm View Post
    Let me just make sure I got this right... A cop illegally kept (stole) seized evidence and you're reselling it on a forum for profit? Not shady at all.
    My thoughts as well.

However, I assume most cops don’t get to pick the folks they have to confiscate gear from vs. those who they can let off with warnings.

I doubt every piece here came from an innocent stoner who was just minding his/her business.

You gotta almost try to get arrested for weed paraphernalia these days...

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by flatNshallow View Post

What are the dimensions for the piece second from the left, bottom row, top image? It looks pretty average but I think I can also recognize it in the bottom image with the functional glass towers and it looks to be more of powerhouse.
    "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. The winds will blow their freshness into you, and the storms, their energy. Your cares and tensions will drop away like the leaves of Autumn." --John Muir

"welcome to the hacienda, asshole." --s.p.c.

db, 2nd from left bottom row ( blue swirls) is about 5 inches long. It's a hefty piece, very pretty. I can throw a tape on it later this evening.

For those of you worrying about the origin of the pieces etc, good to know that TGR arm chair quarterback holier than thou attitude is alive and well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Damn... I've been wanting a big water 'functional glass' for a while now. I wonder what the chances are of if clearing the border?
    Kirby, where in canuckistan are you? If Ontario, drive over to the D and pick one up.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERIOR View Post
    My thoughts as well.

However, I assume most cops don’t get to pick the folks they have to confiscate gear from vs. those who they can let off with warnings.

I doubt every piece here came from an innocent stoner who was just minding his/her business.

You gotta almost try to get arrested for weed paraphernalia these days...

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    So the story goes that these were all the result of traffic stops. It's part of what made the collection special. One of them is a 4 hose hookah, imagine blazing up with THAT in your car!

I'm behind on answering the PMs. Who would have thought these would be in demand @ this place???

LMAO.