Tecnica Cochise flex question

Hi!

I'm in the mood for new boots and retire my trusted Full Tilt Konflict with a flex 8 tongue.
    I want a boot that will fit my alpine bindings and have tech inserts so I can have the possibility of taking the skis I use for skitouring with me to the alps (one set of boots, two set of skis; one alpine binding/ one dynafit).

I am really interested in the Tecnica Cochise after reading a lot of reviews. I am 183 cm and 80 kg (175ish punds), I ski "average hard" and enjoy big carving turns as much as some jumping in the park and powder. Today i have the Salomon TwentyTwelve 186 cm (92mm waist) with STH12, K2 Obseth 179 (105 mm waist) with DynaFit (use it for skitouring) and CoreUpt Slasher 187 (112 mm waist) with Griffon.

So, the big question is: if the boot fits my foot, what flex? 120 or 130?
    I have skinny calf so with the FullTilt I have a bit of a problem not getting it tight enough around the calfs.

Either. If you ski someplace that's often warm, go 130 if you want more support during Spring. 120 is plenty stiff when it's cold.

130 and make it softer if needed after testing

The 130 cochise skis like a 110 imo.

I would go 130 as well as I don't find it a true 130 for a standard alpine boot.