WTB: Dynafit Rad 1 Heel Towers

My supply of Radical 1 parts is dwindling away. I broke a heel tower in Japan last week (fortunately I brought an extra), but that leaves me without another.

Anyone have extras? 110 brakes are preferable. Thanks!

I have a heel assembly

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using TGR Forums mobile app

Just as a PSA, Dynafit Radical 1.0 (version 1) has a free recall / switch out program with Salewa NA. Here are the details on which versions of the Radical 1.0 qualify for the free replacement https://www.wildsnow.com/17797/dynaf...-break-screws/. Love the radical toes, but I have always felt that the heels were junk and this confirms that. Get your free heels if you are entitled to them!

Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    I have a heel assembly

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using TGR Forums mobile app
    Great! Will sent PM when I'm back stateside.

Quote Originally Posted by skanktacular View Post
    Just as a PSA, Dynafit Radical 1.0 (version 1) has a free recall / switch out program with Salewa NA. Here are the details on which versions of the Radical 1.0 qualify for the free replacement https://www.wildsnow.com/17797/dynaf...-break-screws/. Love the radical toes, but I have always felt that the heels were junk and this confirms that. Get your free heels if you are entitled to them!
    Thanks for the heads up! I'll check the heels. I have changed out parts a few times now, but the original ones are 6 years old so they'd probably be the oldest style.