FS: New Atomic Atlas, used Lhasa Pow's, Marmot Gore Tex Pants/Jacket, Teledaddies

Picts below

SOLD: Brand New Atomic Atlas 182cm. 140/115/122, r 22m. Love these skis as have another pair. Lots of tip rocker, works well in deep, heavier conditions, camber underfoot for fun on groomers back to lift. Bought these for backup, but need to move them. Brand New, might still have plastic on them? Can't remember SOLD!

Lhasa Pow's: 186cm. These 3 sets of holes. One set for I'm pretty sure 305ish pivots based on throwing a narrow jig over the holes, and 2 different Marker Duke, size small mounts. Bases and edges not too bad. Make an offer? Pics below.

Lightly used (1/2 season of weekend warrior) Marmot Spire Pants. Size medium, black. No rips, tears, abrasions. I lost a few pounds so these are too big so have been sitting... These are 3Layer Gore-Tex, full side zips, suspenders w/ back panel so the pow doesn't enter. No plumbers crack here SOLD

Marmot Cerro Torre Blue, Medium. 4 front pockets. 3 layer Gore Tex. Great shape, same as pants above, about 1/2 season. Will post picts tonight. No tears or abrasions that I can remember. Pretty standard medium size. Not sure on price $175? Pretty sure this thing was about +/-$450 retail.

Anyone have a need for some 183cm or 173cm Teledaddies? 99mm underfoot or some old skool K2 Launchers? Cleaning the garage and this stuff has been gathering dust

Also have some Garmont Megarides if anyone is interested? Pretty sure a size 25, have original and Flexon modded tongue. Liners and boots hardly used.

Make some offers as most of this stuff should get used and its sitting in the Comish garage.
    Last edited by comish; 02-14-2019 at 03:50 PM.
    He who has the most fun wins!

Bizzump for Lhasa mounting picts

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180110_195552.jpg 
Views:	479 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	221550

Name:	20180110_195633.jpg 
Views:	473 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	221551

i'll take the pants, PM incoming
    Like I told my last wife, I never drive faster than I can see, besides it's all in the reflexes.

I love Lhasas. But that's a lot of holes. Splat (their maker) recommends SollyFit plates after that many, unless you can reuse existing. My WAG for those holes are 1 Pivot, and 2x Marker Duke/Baron/Tour, same BSL but adjusted for mount position.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    I love Lhasas. But that's a lot of holes. Splat (their maker) recommends SollyFit plates after that many, unless you can reuse existing. My WAG for those holes are 1 Pivot, and 2x Marker Duke/Baron/Tour, same BSL but adjusted for mount position.
    I’ve had success filling holes with epoxy and hard wood plugs. Drill away! Not saying the engineers would be happy or that will hold up every time all the time. Knock on wood I have not come out yet

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Don't dispute that its a lot of holes. Your guess is prolly not bad. Anyone want? Make some offers for endangered species.

Thanks Jack. PM'd you back.

great photos of all the for sale items. kudos!

Quote Originally Posted by ichibaneye View Post
    great photos of all the for sale items. kudos!
    Ask and you shall receive

There is a pair of Legend Pro's, 186cm, 1 mount for old skool Look Pivot (non-turntable), for 295mm boot sole. Need a tune, but otherwise solid. They have been ground a few times so definitely not new, but willing to let go for not too much $$ as a result.

Also have a pair of the same generation 173cm Teledaddies as well. Both teledaddies were mounted with old skool Fritschi's.

Name:	20180119_072849.jpg 
Views:	336 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	221750

Name:	20180119_072854.jpg 
Views:	343 
Size:	1.69 MB 
ID:	221751

Name:	20180119_072925.jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	986.1 KB 
ID:	221752

Name:	20180119_072930.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	1,004.9 KB 
ID:	221753
    Last edited by comish; 02-01-2018 at 06:24 PM.

No idea what the lhasa mounts are? If anything is Sallie and near 320-330 bsl I might be interested

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

Bizump for a pict of the Jacket:

Name:	20180119_073834.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	222742

RE Lhasa's. I think looking at it now there might have been a Marker Duke or 2 on there. I'm thinking that is what the central screw forward of the heal piece is? They would have been for 295mm and then moved back as I liked them mounted back... I will try and line my Soli jig up on them tonight to see if it lines up with any of the holes.

The Legend Pro's in that picture are also for sale now. See this thread for details and more picts. $100 obo : https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...ans-w-bindings

Pants in great condition and fit well - thanks Comish
    Like I told my last wife, I never drive faster than I can see, besides it's all in the reflexes.

So the Lhasa skis are not new then?

ps. thank you for the updated photos.

Quote Originally Posted by ichibaneye View Post
    So the Lhasa skis are not new then?

ps. thank you for the updated photos.
    Umm, nope. Never said new Lhasa's? New Atomic Atlases... Pretty sure the Lhasa's have 2 Duke mounts and a Look mount. Don't know BSL for the Look, although I might be able to figure it out with my jig. Seeing some of the other swiss cheese skis in Gear Swap, these actually aren't that bad.

Mistypo....my bizzadd!

Bump for fat skis since its starting to snow in CA. Atlases are brand new. Lhasa's / LP's still very usable.

Atlases Sold. Rest still for sale

Still have Lhasa's, LP's, and Jacket for sale.

Also have Teledaddy's, garmont's, and Lawnchairs if anyone is on the hunt for some relic's for very cheap. Maybe that dude in France w/ the 90+ski collection needs them

Where you located comish? Would be curious to check out the mounts on the Lhasa

SoCal / Mammoth

Lhasa Pow's have a mount for I'm pretty sure 305ish Pivot based on laying an old jig over the holes, and then 2 Small Gen 1 Duke mounts. There is actually a fair amount of space for additional holes as I looked at it or the other mounts could be reused. Make an offer.

What size is jacket if u still have it thx
    always forward but never straight

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker/boarder View Post
    What size is jacket if u still have it thx
    Medium. Been in the closet gathering dust.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk