Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    The Police Chief and next door neighbor replied to my email. I sent him the email my wife sent the landlord telling them to stay away from her, the one from above.
    Dear Icantlogin,
    I am a neighbor and feel your concern. Because of a current ongoing situation with Mr. landlord I have called state police to my office and will provide them with this information and they will advise you on the avenues in which you can pursue.

I will tell you that if you need the police do not hesitate to call us because we will be there along with other agencies.

A direct line to dispatch for your town is xxx-xxxx or you can call us directly at xxx-xxxz

Sorry for the late response as I just returned today and got my e-mails

Chief of Police
    It seems Ed threatened the chief at a gas station and its all on video. I know Ed hangs out at that gas station and talks shit with some other contractors I wounder if they have talked about my wife and I. The good news is on Saturday Ed dug his little camper out of the snow packed it up along with his work van and has not been home since. Dood might be on the lam leaving his wife and 17 yo home to deal with his messes. Looks like his big mouth has gotten him into trouble.
    Last edited by ICantLogIn; 01-16-2018 at 09:21 AM.

This just keeps on delivering.

And some mags don't check out landlord threads.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

On the lamb? I knew Ed had a short fuse but I didn't know he was into bestiality.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    On the lamb? I knew Ed had a short fuse but I didn't know he was into bestiality.
    Makes you wounder.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantLogIn View Post
    ... Dood might be on the lamb leaving his wife ...
    I don't want to be judgemental, because whatever and I assume the lamb consents, but there may be laws against that in NH.

so you snitched?
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    so you snitched?
    ????? Are we livin in the hood where that is verboten?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    ????? Are we livin in the hood where that is verboten?
    i dunno, sounds like it by the description of the home

small cramped spaces, neighbors making violent threats, extortion
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Just got a call from the State Police, Eds got some criminal threatening, criminal mischief issues on going. They were trying to figure out if Ed was the kind of person who would threaten someone in this case the Chief Of Police. Id say yes.

Just got a call from the State Police, Eds got some criminal threatening, criminal mischief issues on going. They were trying to figure out if Ed was the kind of person who would threaten someone in this case the Chief Of Police. Id say yes.
    and the plot thickens......
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Jebus. I'd pack my shit and GTFO ASAP. Let him sue for the rent. I would think that you have enough evidence now to show any court that you felt threatened, and left for your family's safety.

nope. fuck that guy. lock the door and keep the phone handy. I predict the guy will blow his stack and wind up in handcuffs.

Dood might be on the lam leaving his wife and 17 yo home to deal with his messes. .
    Any bad smells coming from Ed's side of the house?

Let this thread be a warning to anyone looking to score a few bucks adding a rental unit. You might end up going 4 Loco.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I don't want to be judgemental, because whatever and I assume the lamb consents, but there may be laws against that in NH.
    lamb, by definition, is too young to consent
    baaa-d news

Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    Big bikes are prolific in NH, Live Free or Die.. they don't need no stinkin helmets!!

This time of year maybe circle the place with rednecks in Chevotas..

The message will be the same

Also, NH is a no permit open carry state.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Any bad smells coming from Ed's side of the house?
    Actually, it is starting to make sense. Ed wanted tuck out so he could set up a lab in tuk's half of the house and concocted a scheme to collect rent while the lab was running. Ed didn't really think that one through.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

The Police Chief and next door neighbor replied to my email. I sent him the email my wife sent the landlord telling them to stay away from her, the one from above.

It seems Ed threatened the chief at a gas station and its all on video. I know Ed hangs out at that gas station and talks shit with some other contractors I wounder if they have talked about my wife and I. The good news is on Saturday Ed dug his little camper out of the snow packed it up along with his work van and has not been home since. Dood might be on the lam leaving his wife and 17 yo home to deal with his messes. Looks like his big mouth has gotten him into trouble.
    You are winning this. Stay observant of your surroundings. Move when you find your new place.
    If you feel like you need to move faster, put stuff in storage and go to extended stay.
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Actually, it is starting to make sense. Ed wanted tuck out so he could set up a lab in tuk's half of the house and concocted a scheme to collect rent while the lab was running. Ed didn't really think that one through.
    plumbers build great meth labs, just sayin'.
    The Granite State ain't no joke

Live free, try not to die

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I was thinking more along the lines of rotting bodies--but meth would certainly be a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by willywhit View Post

I'm friends with original drummer, when we were in high school they would play at this barn and during the winter they had a rope tow and a mini park set up. The original drummer now shoots for Transworld.

LOL here he is.

Quote Originally Posted by willywhit View Post

Is it me, or does the crowd look bored?
    I see hydraulic turtles.

The crowd in here is getting bored.

Maybe some of you NH mags could get ol Ed out for free estimate for work you don’t need done. Waste his time. Make him drive all over Cow Hampshire looking for bogus address.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.