Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch

sends mur please
    and stickers for my yeti
    the one that better end up on your boat
    if anything would ever happens to the point of me not needing it
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Why wouldn't you need it? Something going on? And did you leave your stickers here? I saw some in that bedroom.

Also, back to what was being discussed before up there^^supposedly the ordering issue is straightened out, they use an e-commerce platform that was flaking on them for some reason.

MiCol, I like the chocolate best too.
    Last edited by iceman; 08-16-2018 at 07:16 AM.

Just tried an order and exceeded our expectations
    we tried the chocolate and vanilla- choc was good but vanilla blew my expectations away- so delightful but not too sweet
    will try maple ones next too
    the mini donut style is nice for the right size too- lots of crispy-ness but the right size snack
    skid luxury

Glad to hear that b-bear, but they didn't send the maple cinnamon? I thought they were going to.

There's at least a couple new flavors coming but I don't really know when. Pretty soon though I think, maybe a month or so I'd guess. They got the recipes where they want them, but they have to get the new packaging and work up some promos.

we are psyched to try the others- pls pass on our kudos to your betties
    skid luxury

2betties is an entrant in the FedEx small business grant contest, it would mean a lot to them if they won, people can vote for them up to once a day if they are so inclined, certainly they would appreciate it and so would I. You can vote Here.

Thanks for your consideration.

They decided to omit you from the publicity stills?
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

Well they're not dumb.

Just started watching Shameless, still on season 1. Thanks for the plug.

how my betties
    shame them fibs
    puts a 1 in the cheddarhead loss column
    ive donated a couple phones and most of my betty product placement photos to the river gods
    but tell em we'll ski em soon

"When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Nice pics! They'll be there the day after Thanksgiving I think, I'm missing that trip. I'm sure they'd like to see the pics, can you text or email them or something?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Nice pics! They'll be there the day after Thanksgiving I think, I'm missing that trip. I'm sure they'd like to see the pics, can you text or email them or something?
    send me another text with their email

sent it

So the Betties are doing some market research and would appreciate feedback. They've put together a survey. It's 15 easy questions and shouldn't take more than about 5 minutes to fill out, maybe 10 minutes if you're DSM.

If you complete the survey there's a code for $10.00 off your next (or first) order. Ten bucks ain't nothing, so if you were thinking about ordering, consider doing the survey and saving a few bucks.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DCGKHWP

Done

I was hotboxing a smokeshack with SFB the other day and got the munchies. He handed me a 2betties. Damn good. 10/10.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Well do the survey and then order some. It's expensive being a pimp, help a brother out.

choc chip betties bump