Hestra Wakayama Gloves

Hestra Wakayama Gloves- Brand New with all tags and accessories
    Cork/Brown
    Size 9 (See here for Hestra Size Guide)
    See product details here
    Too big for me.
    Wicked nice gloves GUY!

$100 firm (includes shipping in U.S.). Add 3% for paypals fees if necessary.

They ship immediately after payment.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Price?

Quote Originally Posted by huckmadtrix View Post
    $100 firm (includes shipping in U.S.). Add 3% for paypals fees if necessary.

I think my fiancé might be giving me a pair of these for my birthday on Sunday. If not, I’ll take them. Obviously don’t hold up any deals waiting for me though.

Not in the market, but I tried on a similar model Hestra a couple weeks back with that wool terry liner, and, damn, it's sweet. Nicest-feeling liner I've ever tried. Like a vagina for your hands.

I really wish they used it with one of their models with a WP insert.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

I should add, vaginas are also for hands, but not specifically designed for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

SOLD!

Congrats, but let me know if the sale falls through. She got me DPS Phantom instead, which I can’t wait to try.

Quote Originally Posted by NOLAjong View Post
    Congrats, but let me know if the sale falls through. She got me DPS Phantom instead, which I can’t wait to try.
    Great wife! Report back on how it works.