Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    You could go to Bozeman and take the bus to Bridger to ski. That gets you a real town and reasonable lift tickets.
    The bus only runs on weekends for non-employees and Bridger's projected closing date is April 1st.

I'm not sure what the transportation options between the city and the ski hills are like, but if it were me I would be looking hard at Seattle. Plenty for the wife to do, plenty of maggots to ski with, and you'll win serious bonus points when you take her to see the tulips for the day.

need to see a pic of her tits before I can make a recommendation.

This place is shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    need to see a pic of her tits before I can make a recommendation.

This place is shit.

I’ll let her know of your request. ...And to think that she liked you.
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Be sure to leave out all context.

I like her too. She’s a real sweetheart.

Quote Originally Posted by ripvanwinter View Post
    Have you guys travelled yet with the baby?
    Yep, he's traveled. We spent about a week in VT over Christmas; he was pretty great. Part of the reason for the trip is that it's sort of the last chance to get out for a while. Right now, his activities include: sleep/eat/smile/cry/poop. Other than feeding, changing, and talking to him, there's not much to take care of. Once he's walking...then there's some real work involved!

We're definitely going the Airbnb route.
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Go to Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Go to Europe.
    The more I think about this, the more I have to agree with the your-up recommendation. Direct flights won't make travel that much different and your wife will have much more fun in some real German or Swiss town than a manufactured village in the states or B.C. Besides trains and other transport will certainly be easier on the continent than out west.

For the record, I don't think traveling with an infant and gear is easy. I just think traveling (the time spent in transit) will be much easier with an infant than a toddler. Good call on AirBnB as you'll want the extra space, kitchen, and ideally washer/dryer. We stayed in a two bedroom apartment with kitchenette. Wife wasn't pleased that the landlady insisted doing our laundry for us at €5 a pop. I disagreed. We did laundry three times. €15 for ten days seems like a reasonable fee.
    Obviously, you want the apartment to have a crib or pack n play and the car service or taxi to have a decent car seat. I'd gate check the stroller as that lets you use it in the airport.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    The more I think about this, the more I have to agree with the your-up recommendation. Direct flights won't make travel that much different and your wife will have much more fun in some real German or Swiss town than a manufactured village in the states or B.C. Besides trains and other transport will certainly be easier on the continent than out west.
    Plus, would you bet on the weather at the airport in Denver or Munich/Zurich/Milan if you had a small window of time?

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    If you squint it looks just like Aspen.
    that was ludlow

Did this the same exact week two years ago. Right in Aspen, walking distance to everything. Great breakfast and an apres ski everyday which is just about dinner - heavy apps, beer and wine. Go swimming in the outdoor pool and hot tub. Take bus to skiing at Snowmass, Aspen, Highlands. Stop at bakery across street to get bagels & pastries for backpack lunch. Tickets probably over $100....The week we were there we only went out to dinner once - my kids destroyed the apres, me beers, wife wine, then wrecked the pool.

https://www.booking.com/hotel/us/asp...s=1&#hotelTmpl

Years ago we did a package trip to Whistler with another couple where we just got one ski pass per couple and it was on a lanyard.
    Everyday we met for lunch and traded tix for kids. Nobody was bored. You can ski a lot in a half day if you focus.
    Your wife could learn to ski...