Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Quad Tendonitis

Checking in. Has time helped heal your quad?
    That Don't Make No Sense

i have had another PRP shot, 2 in 2 months. Been back to xfit nut not doing much on the legs. Riding here and there.

Started yoga today.

Still hurts and i know i could not ski on it if i wanted to. I am thinking i am going to have to live with this for a while.

2nd PRP shot seems to have done the trick, with a shit ton or stretching. In case anyone cares.

Great.

BTW, 15 years ago, before prp, i had patellar tendinitis, bad, didn't ski for a year!!! And I had an operation to clean it up, worked

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using TGR Forums mobile app

Quad Tendonitis

I find stretching out all my hip muscles helps the minor vastus medialis (teardrop, inside lower quad) tendinopathy I get a couple times a year, more than actually stretching the VM through a normal quad stretch.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Glad to hear you guys are on the mend. I managed mine through a 50 day ski season. Spent a some afternoons in the bar when I was skiing more than a few days in a row. Feeling great now in MTB season but If I slack off on stretching that spur reminds me its there.
    That Don't Make No Sense

I just finished 5 courses of shock wave therapy (one more to go) on my shoulder that was diagnosed with tendonitis and calcification.

It’s the best it’s felt in 10 years and some of the best money I have ever spent.
    All conditions, all terrain.
    Expect nothing, don’t be disappointed.
    Too Old To Die Young (TOTDY)

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Jakal View Post
    I just finished 5 courses of shock wave therapy (one more to go) on my shoulder that was diagnosed with tendonitis and calcification.

It’s the best it’s felt in 10 years and some of the best money I have ever spent.
    Yeah, this stuff really works

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk